Vampire king's unexpected arrival

Nightshade Shadow moon Pack Alpha POV

"Before we start the procedure, I would like to speak to Autumn alone for a moment."

"No way am I letting the two of you be alone." Gustavo replied.

"Please Gustavo, don't make things harder then they have to be." Autumn begged.

Gustavo frowned and sighed but then nodded. "Fine but don't let him persuade you that he's not a monster. He doesn't deserve your love. Neither do I, but at least I'm not a monster like he is. There's a reason that he's called the bloodlust Alpha. Please be careful my love." Gustavo warned Autumn frowned in reply. Her eyes flashing in anger.

"Dont call me that!" Autumn's wolf hissed at Gustavo who frowned. "You are NOT my mate and you Never will be! I am not some weak damsel in distress, I can take care of myself." I hid a smile as Autumn followed me into the Alpha's office.

"Before we discuss wether or not I will accept you as my mate there are a few things that I need to know. First off, what are your plans for this pack now that you've clearly decided to take this land for yourself? Secondly, how did you get past our defenses? Thirdly, what do you plan to do with or to Gustavo and the other high ranking members of this pack?"

"That depends entirely on them. If Gustavo willingly steps down, I will consider giving him a high ranking position in the pack once they have been combined."

"How would that work? I thought all of your high ranking positions were already filled? You have a bata and a Delta."

"We will figure something out. For now let us get to know each other. First off, I want you to know that the rumors about me are not true, at least not entirely."

"Explain." Autumn replied looking at me warily.

"How much do you know about me and about my curse?"

"Not much. Just the stories that I've heard about your cruel nature."

"I don't like discussing my past but as my possible future Luna, you have a right to know the truth. My father was a cruel man and he was abusive to not only to my mother and the other woman of the pack but to me as well. He delighted in causing me pain."

"One day, He ordered me to punish my mother for a crime that she didn't commit. I didn't want to, but he used his Alpha command and threatened to remove me from the position of future Alpha if I didn't do as he ordered. So I reluctantly punished her. In doing so, the Moon Goddess decided that I wasn't worthy of having a mate."

At this, Autumn's wolf let out a low growl. "It came as quite a surprise when she gave me the opportunity to meet you. I am curious, what is your relationship with Alpha Gustavo? Do you love him? If so, just say the word and I'll leave forever."

"No way I'm letting us leave just because she's in love with that pup!" My wolf hissed at me.

Autumn POV

I was shocked by what I had just heard. It was impossible no mate would ever agree to something like this. So to ensure that I heard him right I asked: "You'd do that for me?"

"Yes. I will admit that it won't be easy. I've waited for you for a long time and it would break my wolf's heart, but I'll do it if that's what really you want."

"In all honesty? I don't know what I want." Autumn replied with a sigh. "

"What do you mean you don't know what you want?!! He is our mate!!! We belong with him!" My wolf snarled at me.

"I don't want to be with a man who is heartless and from what I've heard, this Alpha is exactly that. He's the cruelest Alpha to have ever lived. He is even crueler then his late father. He has no respect for women and he hops from female to female as if it were a game. He's admitted that story of why the Moon Goddess took away his mate is true."