My punishment is at an end?

"What have you done to Geraldine? Where is she?" Geraldine's husband, who happened to be my current Bata screamed at Me.

"Calm yourself. I didn't do anything to your wife." I replied barely looking up from his paper work.

"Except force her to become pregnant and bare your heir." My bata replies bitterly.

"I did no such thing. I'll admit, Geraldine is carrying my child however, I never forced her or ordered her to do anything. She drugged me and tricked me into sleeping with her not the other way around."

"So you didn't make her rouge to cover up the fact that she's pregnant with your child?"

"No. What would make you think that?" I replied with a sigh.

"It's just that, I can't sense her anywhere on our territory. She's been missing for over 24hrs. What if something happens to her? What if something happens to the babies? What if..."

"Relax. I will send out a search and rescue team and inform the nearby pack's to keep a look out for her alright? I'm sure she's fine. Geraldine's a big girl she can take care of herself."

Bata of the Nightshade Shadow moon pack. POV

The Alpha has been furious lately and nothing can calm him. He's been on edge ever since the day that he smelled his mate. He can no longer sense her presence and his wolf is furious. Suddenly, I smelled an unfamiliar sent near the edge of our territory. "Who are you? Show yourself!"

"My name is Geraldine. I'm from a nearby pack and I was hoping that I'd be able to speak with your Alpah."

At this I chuckle "my Alpha doesn't take kindly to trespassing. He won't hesitate to kill you even if you are pregnant. Knowing that, do you still want to meet him?"

"Yes." The young woman replied boldly. I sigh in frustration.

"Alright, but it's your funeral. Alpha we have a visitor who requests a meeting with you."

Alpha POV

I had just sat down to try and relax when I was mind linked by my Bata. "What is it?" I groan in frustration.

"There is a visitor here from a neighboring pack. She's requesting a meeting with you. She claims that it's important." My bata replied and I growled in frustration. "Oh and before you go all angel of death on her like you usually do, be warned she's pregnant."

"Alpha it is a pleasure to meet you."

"You can dispense with the pleasantries,  tell me why your on my land."

"I know that you have been seeking your mate."

At this the Alpha flashes Geraldine an evil smile. "You should have never come here girl. I have no mate. Just because your pregnant doesn't mean that I won't kill you. So what's the real reason you came here? Are you a spy for another pack? Did your Alpha think that by sending a pregnant woman that I would have mercy on you should you be discovered in my lands?"

"I am not a spy and My Alpha doesn't even know that I left our territory."

"Is that so?" I replied cocking my eyebrow at her.

"Look. The Alpha of my pack was supposed to be my mate. However, because the moon goddess felt that you were undeserving of your mate..." Upon hearing those words my wolf growled in irritation and he fights to take control. I could tell she sensed my irritation and immediately tried to soothe my wolf. "I meant no disrespect Alpha. As I said I'm here to benefit you. I know that my pack's Luna belongs to you. She visited your pack a few years ago searching for her mate. One minute she was here on your land, the next both her and the Alpha appeared on our land with no memory of what had happened or how they had gotten back. The only explanation was that the Moon Goddess obviously didn't want them to remember their visit. I'm begging you, come claim what is yours."