The truth is reveailed

Moon Goddess POV

I had enough of this petty bickering. It was time to set things straight before any unnecessary blood was shed. "Enough!"

"Moon Goddess?"

"Gustavo, you will allow Autumn to choose her own path."

"But you gave her to me." Gustavo whimpered.

"I warned you that if you ever did anything to hurt Autumn, it would be the day that you'd lose everything did I not?"

"Well yes, but...."

"Did you honestly think that I'd allow you to remain her mate when you forcefully marked her against her will on your wedding night? Not only that but you continually break her heart daily?"

"I... I never wanted to hurt her. I only wanted to make her wolf jealous enough to want to mark me and to accept my mark.."

Oh and how did that work out for you?" I replied sarcastically. "Autumn I'd like for you to meet your true mate, the Alpha of the Nightshade Shadow moon pack."

Suddenly Gustavo's wolf took control momentarily. "Wait! Please, Moon Goddess, I'm begging you, please do not punish me for my human's foolishness, no not foolishness, his stupidity... I love Autumn with all my heart, I always have and I always will. If she is given to another man it will kill me."

The Moon Goddess was silent for a few minutes before replying. "Perhaps there is a way, granted it has never been done before and it would be a very painful experience but there is something that we can try."

"However, it can only happen if  all parties agree. the Alpha of the Nightshade Shadow moon pack, his wolf, Gustavo and yourself are in complete agreement and willing to do the procedure."

"What must be done?" The Alpha of the Nightshade Shadow Moon pack asks.

"I can remove Gustavo's wolf from him."

"But then what's to become of him?"

"That would be where all parities must be in complete agreement. If the three of them can come to an agreement and your willing to lose your wolf momentarily , I will install your wolf into the Nightshade Shadow moon Alpha's soul. In other words, he'd have two wolves. His current wolf and yours."

"Not to seem self centered but if you separate my wolf from my soul what will happen to us? Specifically to me? Am I to lose my werewolf identity all together and become a human? Because it sounds as if I'm getting the short end of the stick here." Gustavo replies in disgust.

"I will give you the option to accept your wolf's wishes or to deny them. However, you must make your choice carefully, because each choice has consequences."

"Such as?"

"That depends."

"On?"

"If you chose to disregard your wolf's wishes and refuse to be separated you will have to deal with consequences of  that choice."

"Which are what exactly?"

"Your wolf will become severely depressed and withdraw himself from
You. Eventually, You will lose all of your supernatural abilities. Including being able to shift and heal and eventually, your wolf will die. And you will not be granted another one."

"I see. In other words, either way I chose I will not win." Gustavo sighs.

"Before we finish this discussion, I must ask, do you Alpha of the Nightshade Shadow Moon Pack,  agree to the procedure?"