Chapter 2 ⚡️

K A L I Y A H.

I sat in the back of the classroom as usual copying down some of the notes the teacher had written on the smart board. I made sure I had my favorite mechanical pencil before writing my neatest I could write.

Maybe 10 minutes later the seat next to me made a loud screeching noise causing the whole class to turn around and look at me. I looked to my left seeing the same dude that asked me what my name was.

"Wtf y'all niggas staring at ? Continue wit what the hell y'all was just doing" he mugged the classroom. They all quickly turned back around as he faced his attention towards me.

"So u really ain't gone tell me your name ?"

I sighed before putting my pencil down and looking at him.

"It's Noonie" I spoke quietly.

"Noonie ? Wtf is a Noonie ?" He scrunched his face up.

I rolled my eyes ignoring him and picking my pencil back up.

"Aight my bad Ian mean to come off rude and shit" he said still looking at me.

I didn't respond and just kept my focus on my paper.

"Uhh.. my name melly" he spoke again trying to get my attention.

I looked at him for about 5 seconds tilting my head before putting my focus back to my paper again.

"You usually this quiet?"

I didn't respond.

He took my paper and pencil out my hand causing me to roll my eyes and look at him again.

"Can u say something?" He asked.

He didn't look mean or rude at all , but Cameron would flip if he found out I was talking to any boys.

He sighed getting up about to walk away.

"You forgot to give me my paper back" I said.

He smacked his lips before giving me my stuff back and going to where all his loud ass friends were on the other side of the classroom.

I stayed quiet the rest of the class waiting for the bell to ring. Eventually it did as I grabbed all of my stuff heading to my next class.

Time skip : Lunch

I sat in one of the far lunch tables at the back of the lunchroom eating alone as usual. I listened to my old school music minding my business taking in my surroundings. The same loud group of boys came into the lunchroom being loud as ever laughing and yelling wit bags of McDonald's in there hands.

Melly had made eye contact with me smirking a little before turning around to all of his friends saying a few things before they all looked at me laughing a nodding their heads.

I shook my head looking down at my food. Maybe he is rude .

Seconds later I looked up again seeing him and his friends making their way to my table. I rolled my eyes turning my music up louder not wanting to hear anything they had to say.

Eventually they made it here and just stood in front of me. I could see Melly's lips moving but I couldn't hear him.

The short one came up to me and took my headphones out my ear causing me to to get mad and stand up.

"GIMME MY SHIT WTF IS WRONG WITCHU?" I yelled but not too loudly pushing him grabbing my headphones back.

"Aye chill tf out , we came to say we got u some food" Melly looked at me crazy.

"Aye I like her" the one with the longest dreads Said laughing pointing at me.

I shook my head smiling a little at the food offer.

"Aye Green you good ?" The dark skin one said helping the one I pushed up.

Melly shook his head before looking at me handing me the food. I smiled taking the food.

"Thanks" I spoke quietly.

"Ohhhh she actually talks" Green said slightly mugging me as the rest of them laughed and took their seats at my table.

I looked at them like they was crazy.

"Um what are y'all doing ?" I asked.

"Sitting with you duhh" they said in unison.

I scrunched my face up.

This finna be a long day.