Chapter 1 ⚡️

K A L I Y A H.

Present time.

"Get the hell up right now , next time I'm beating yo ass if you don't set your damn alarm and you know u got school" Cameron busted into my room and said with a mean mug before walking back out.

I sighed before sitting up in bed grabbing my phone making sure to set an alarm for tomorrow morning and the rest of the week.

After that I did my usual morning stretch before getting out of bed and walking into  the bathroom doing my hygiene. I finished doing everything before picking out a basic outfit and putting it on. Ion have time to be tryna look cute in school anymore.

I grabbed my phone of the charger and put my hair into a messy bun before walking into Cameron's room telling him I was leaving. He had already fallen back asleep so I decided not to even bother him and walk out so I could catch the bus.

By the time I had got outside the bus was just pulling up. I made sure I was the first one on it so that I could go all the way to the back without being bothered. I sat in the back closest to the emergency exit before pulling out my headphones and plugging them into my iPhone 8 plus.

I blasted some old school music into them before leaning my head against the window waiting for the whole day to already be over.

Time skip...

I had just gotten off the bus walking slowly to my locker not making eye contact with anyone.

No I didn't have friends.

No I didn't talk to anyone.

And no I don't need Cameron doing something to them too.

I made my way to my locker only to see a few boys standing in front of them. It was maybe 4 or 5 of them but I didn't wanna look weird just standing there looking at them.

I got to where they were before finally saying something.

"Can you move you're standing in front of my locker" I asked in a calm voice not wanting to come off as rude.

"Oh yea my bad ma" the one with the somewhat long dreads and gold grills said moving out of the way.

I nodded my head before typing my combination in and putting my books in there.

"Say what's yo name Jhit?" He asked me leaning on the locker next to me.

I stayed quiet.

"Hellooo I know you hear him talking to you"

I scrunched my face up turning around to see who said that and it was the very dark skinned one.

"Yea I heard him and clearly I didn't wanna fucking answer" I spat before grabbing my math books and walking away to my first period class hearing the bell ring.

I honestly didn't wanna say that but I felt a certain urge to.

It started happening every since my mom left.

One minute I was sad, the next I was happy, the next I was angry, and it wasn't shit I could do about it either.

But hey, what could I do🤷🏾‍♀️