Prologue

"I won't ask again where is our payment!" Cartman demanded towards the guy in the chair. Kenny leaned on the counter starring the guy down. They all knew the guy had the money he just wanted to keep it to himself.  "Alright fine! If you want it like that then my good buddys Craig and Kenny can help you out." Cartman says as Kenny and Craig grab the guys arms picking him up. "NO! Anything but them!" The guy screamed. "They crushed a guys skull for God's sake." Cartman faced away. "Fine I'll get your money!" The guy screamed."Sounds more like it." Cartman says amused. 

You may think what They do is Fucked up but it's the only way They all survive. Poverty claimed South Park because Damian demanded payment to watch us suffer even more. People were starving and life is horrible. Sometime ago 50 people came in looking for food or a way to thrive. Cartman got an idea. They gathered all the money in South Park and offered it to the 50 people but they had to start a business and give them 15% or they would pay another way. They have 6 months to get the money. And that's how South Park Mafia started.

With the money they buy food and water to pass out to South Park civilians. This guy we have now got millions from the part of the world that wasn't corrupted by Damian's terror.  And he had gone over 6 months without paying up. 

Here are a few people who work for the South Park Mafia-

Kyle Broflovski

He is young and smart with a short temper. He is the brains of the group. He knows who owes money or how to distribute the food. He may be smart but he is pretty strong. His weapon of choice is small daggers see as how he often doesn't fight as much as Stan. Some people have partners in crime and Kyle is one of them. His partner is Stan Marsh. He has a little brother who he cares for a lot.

Stan Marsh

Stan is against untrustworthy people. He throws a nice punch and is very skilled with guns. His Uncle Jimbo taught him to shoot. He trys to be reasonable and fair. His dog often comes with him and Kyle on missions. 

Eric Cartman

He is a huge dick but deep down we think he cares. When shit hits the fan he stands up and helps to his best ability.  Even if it means he has to harm others to get it. He doesn't fight much but when he does he uses a assortment of guns. He is the leader of the whole operation. 

Kenny McCormick

He has been through life's deepest hell. Not only dieing everyday until 7th grade but his family was already in poverty so he took the biggest hit. He is partnered with Craig Tucker. He tries to protect his sister from any danger and makes sure to bring her a small toy from work everyday. His weapon of choice is a baseball bat. He finds the weapon funny. 

Craig Tucker 

Yes he is as bad ass as he looks. He is very monotone and doesn't release his emotions often. He has a little sister and like Kenny keeps her protected. His weapon is nun-chucks for the exact  reason of "nun-chucks are cool." 

Clyde Donovan 

The dull and crybaby kid that has grown a lot. He one of the "business men". Basically it means he sets up the arrangements. He is very outgoing and tries to be brave. He hates the thought of being weak. 

Tweek Tweak

He is a spaz but my god is he scary. He is someone who gathers the information about our clients if they haven't payed. We then use that info to mess with the person. It is bizzare how well tweek can mess with people mentally. One time he messed someone so much that he broke them into suicide. 

Token Black 

He is kinda like the vice leader. He is the person that makes sure there is no cracks in the whole thing. He doesn't really have a job he is just kinda is were he is needed the most. His weapon is two pistols because he didn't want a crazy weapon but just enough to do the job. 

....and that's the main group but there is a few more I'm sure you'll meet later. 

Writer's note

Hey bitches I'm back! This book will have SLOW updates but SUPER long chapters. So be patient. Anyways as always....

Bye peeps!

Word count: 765