That Villanous Night

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Is it really that good?"

Arc nodded rapidly causing Y/n to chuckle.

Y/n: "Well now I want some! Alright! Get ready Arc! Cause we're gonna kick Rey's ass and get that Ice Cream!"

Arc: "Y-Yeah! Let's do it Aniki!"

Y/n and Arc said as they hyped eachother up... Arc's sudden vocals shocked the Legendorga's, but their leader was only focused on a single word that exited the small devil's mouth.

Rey: "A-... Aniki? He-He called him Aniki?"

*Fwoosh!*

Rey: "HEY! HOW COME MY LITTLE BROTHER'S CALLING YOU HIS BIG BROTHER!?"

Y/n: "WAH! I-I DON'T KNOW! SERIOUSLY!"

Rey then dashed forwards and grabbed Y/n by his collar and yelled at him, causing Y/n to panic a bit. Arc then started to panic and tried to get his brother to let go of Y/n.

Rey: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW!? YOU HAD TO DO SOMETHING! YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN HIM FOR A DAY!"

Y/n: "I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID! WE JUST SPARED AND TALKED AND NOW HE'S CALLING ME BIG BRO!"

Arc: "H-He's telling the truth R-Reydan!"

The odd sound of something shattering came from Rey's chest as he was filled with shock he then fell into a depressed pose with his face to the ground. As he laid there, a spot light shined down on Rey, turning everything around him into a black background.

Rey: "All my life I've tried to be the best brother I could, I did everything trying to get Arc to call me his big bro... but the day it happens, he call a person he's only known for a single day his Aniki?... just because the two of you trained a bit?"

Y/n and Arc stared at Rey with exhausted looks on their faces.

Y/n & Arc Thoughts: "So dramatic..."

After a few seconds of Rey's depression, the sound of the door opening caught everyone's attention. The door to the "Heroic" Meeting Room then flew open, revealing a brand new hero with a huge smile on their face. He had green hair with a large light blue patch, he had purple eyes, wore a green suit jacket with a red tie and all white underneath. He also had two long green swords, sheathed on his back, but the weirded part about him, was the long plant leaf extending off of his head. As the green hero walked into the room, he yelled with a friendly voice.

?Plant?: "HELLO FRIENDS! I HAVE RETURNED ONCE AGAIN! ARE YOU HAPPY TO SEE ME AGAIN!?"

Medmi: "KOJO-KUN!"

The new hero walked in with excitment, causing Medmi's eyes to widen with joy. She then dashed forwards and gave the hero a hug. The plant man hugged back before turning towards Y/n, Rey and Arc.

?Plant?: "I'M BACK MY RULER! I HEARD THERE WAS A BIG BLUE FIRE YESTERDAY! HOW WAS IT?.... Huh?"

The plant man gained a confused expression as he saw Rey huddled up in the corner with a depressed aura around himself, while Arc tried to cheer him up.

Depressed Rey: "... Why won't he call me Aniki?..."

Arc: "R-Rey, p-please cheer up! H-Hey! Look! K-Kojo's here!"