• five •

Sup guys it's ya girl— I hope y'all haven't dropped this book despite the fact I haven't updated in god knows how long 😔✊

THAT GUY SEEMED FAMILAR. . . The same thought kept mashing itself against my skull as I walked- or more so was dragged- down the street. It seems we had chosen a bad day to go out, judging by the pouring rain and lack of umbrella. We were in for a doosey- or more so like a future case of bronquitis , but that wasn't very optimistic of me to think.

" (y/n) ! It would be really appreciated if you hurried up. Why are you so dazed?! " Izuku cried out in a despaired whine as he dragged my arm across the street. The thick crowd made it hard to move quickly , and the aggressive pitter-patter of the rain motivated me to stay on my feet, cheap knockoff vans clashing against the shallow water puddles as we ran. Shouto led the way, speed-walking through the mass of people and clearing the way for us.

Why was he so familiar? Was I too distracted to notice if I knew him?

"Oh- sorry" I muttered a few apologies at idle pedestrians that bumped against me as I rushed down the pavement. The cold breeze didn't make things any better, an involuntary shiver crawling down my spine. I like rain, but not in moments like this. Ah crap .

Shouto waited for us under a roofed alley, peeking his head out as he waved his hand to grab our attention. Maybe it was the fact he had longer legs, but damn was he fast. And even then, we weren't anywhere near our apartment.

This was going to be a very long run.

( - 🍒 - )

" FUCKING SHIT, WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS ?! " Katsuki growled, squinting as he rushed through the thick crowd. Kirishima had luckily brought an umbrella with him. But of course, there was no way in hell the three of them fit under it, so Katsuki took one for the team. It was obvious to say he wasn't thrilled.

"Beeeecause you love us?" Ochako replied meekly, a nervous laugh tumbling from her naturally rosy lips. She felt a tad guilty. Going to the diner was her idea after all. Despite this, the two young adults couldn't help but snicker at the scene. THE Katsuki Bakugou , running down a pouring street with his friends, teddy bear in hand.

"You two owe me big time" the upset blond spat , gritting his teeth. The evening cold didn't make shit better, but who was he to complain? He volunteered to it anyways, and it was better than to have Pink Cheeks or Shitty Hair catch some sort of bronquitis.

Lucky for them, and the power of money , Ochako was able to catch a cab near a bus stop (taking the bus was too risky for someone as Gucci as these mofos) . Making sure their masks were still on nice and straight, the three young influencers slid into the less-than-ideal vehicle.

Katsuki sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets. He didn't want to admit it, but he was freezing. The air conditioning was too low for his liking, and Eijirou and a Ochako were nice and snug whilst he was a few hours away from a cold.

Trying to ignore the nipping cold, he resorted to stare at the scenery out the window. Truth be told, the city view was lovely at the evening, specially when you weren't running from the pouring rain. It was calming. The radiant rainbow colored lights contrasted the dark evening , and the crowds melded into the obsidian, only their shadows roaming the city.