• three •

"THEY CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT"

A petite brunette crossed her arms as she watched the blond go off on one of his many anger induced rants. Sadly, she had been the one to inform him that one of his photo shoots that was taking place in around half an hour was cancelled last minute, and she was also burdened by receiving the end of his rage. Of course, this wasn't anything new to her either way. Being friends with Katsuki required a patience not many have.

Ochako Uraraka watched Katsuki Bakugou yell  his eardrums off as he paced across the white tiles in the large studio. Each word became more aggressive, and his steps heavy and hostile. Employees slowed their pace to stare at the agitated male, only to be dismissed with a simple wave by the brunette.

"Are you done yet?" She sighed out, placing both hands on her hips. Katsuki stopped mid-rant, snapping his neck towards her. He opened his mouth, ready to chew her out, only to let out a groan in reply, slumping down into the nearest velvet couch.

"Yeah, 'I'm done' or whatever the fuck" he muttered , letting his anger sizzle out into soft mutters. Ochako soon sat down next to him, turning towards the angered blond. Her lips melded into a soft smile , always in desire to help her best friend.

"Hey, why does it bother you so much? Use your words, Baku.." she hummed , nodding at him in an encouraging manner. Her chocolate hues softened, a sympathetic glint to them.

Katsuki raised his hands to the sides of his head, slowly rubbing his temple in an attempt to snuff out his anger, and avoid lashing out in the middle of the studio ( again ) .

"You know how fuckin' important time is to me. I don't like getting it wasted by assholes who don't notify me on time." He scoffed out, wrinkling his nose. Ochako fidgeted with the material of her plaid skirt, sighing.

"Well it's not like you're wrong. They should have told you in advance, but there's not much we can do about it y'kno—"

"Yo guys! What did I mi— I'm guessing Bakubro is angry?" Eijirou interrupted the brunette, walking into the studio room to join the pair. His scarlet gaze followed his two friends, noticing how Katsuki was practically seething on his seat.

"Welcome back, Kiri! How did your shoot go?" Ochako smiled as she waved him over, glad there could be a positive transition of topic. She elbowed the blond, beckoning him to speak as well. Katsuki snarled, glancing at the redhead.

"Oi, welcome back , Shitty Hair" despite sounding rather aggressive, Eijirou paid no mind to his tone. The redhead smiled, baring his abnormally sharp teeth, which were considered a trademark element of his. He adjusted his bandana before plopping down next to Katsuki, sandwiching him in between himself and the brunette.

"It went pretty well! I'm really tired though" he replied, yawning. Ochako leapt from her seat, practically beaming. The sparkle in her eyes highlighted a hidden mischief within her, something both of the young men detected quickly.

"What do you have in mind, Pink Cheeks?" Katsuki asked, cocking his head to the side as he furrowed his brow. "I know that look. You're up to no good."

Eijirou shifted in his seat, lips turning downwards. A single fang poked his lower lip as he scowled, crossing his arms. "She's definitely got something in mind" he added, shrinking at the devious smile forming on her lips.