chapter 22 - Deja Vu All Over Again

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/110938

Day One

Morning - Rodriguez's Apartment

Rodriguez was looking at pictures of Prue, Piper, Phoebe, Parker and Poppy.

Tempus, the demon of time, appeared in  ball of flame.

Rodriguez was shocked to see him. "Tempus, I never..."

"Expected to see me?" Tempus finished. "Of course not. You were not worthy before now. What is the name you are using here?"

"Rodriguez," Rodriguez answered.

Tempus nodded. "Ah, yes. I have been sent to you, Rodriguez. As a gift."

"Sent?" Rodriguez repeated. "By who?"

Tempus gave him a significant look. "I think you know who and why."

"I can defeat the Charmed Ones on my own," Rodriguez told him in annoyance. "I don't need any help."

"Really?" Tempus asked skeptically. "What makes you think you have actually found the Charmed Ones?"

"Are you kidding?" Rodriguez asked. "After so many of my colleagues have mysteriously vanished in San Francisco this year. It can only be one reason why. I posed as a cop as I believed that one was covering for them. I was right, he was. That's how I found them. Of course, you already know all that, don't you? That's what makes me so worthy now, right?"

Tempus gave him a cold, warning look. "Watch your tongue, Rodriguez, lest I split it for you. It's one thing to have found the Charmed Ones, it's quite another to defeat them as those who have gone before you have already discovered. Tomorrow is Wednesday. I want you to get all five witches together in one place by midnight and give it your best shot. But if you fail..."

"I will not fail," Rodriguez told him.

"Well, if you do, I'll be there to help you learn by your failures," Tempus told him. "Trust me. Now, how do you expect to get them together."

Rodriguez only had to think for a second to know his answer. "Trudeau."

° ☾ °¸.●¸.★° :. . • °

Halliwell Manor - Outside

A paperboy rode on his bike along the road. A car honked. The paperboy waved, throwing the paper on the Halliwell's lawn.

° ☾ °¸.●¸.★° :. . • °

Inside - Kitchen

Phoebe, Parker and Poppy were eating breakfast, watching the news.

Weather girl: (on TV) "Good morning, San Francisco. Well, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful Wednesday."

Phoebe was on the phone with Piper. "Piper, what are you doing at Quake? It's 8:00 in the morning."

Prue walked in. "Morning."

Parker and Poppy waved. "Morning."

Phoebe spoke into the phone. "Yes, all right, I'll be there in an hour."