chapter 2 - I've Got You Under My Skin

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/110789

Day One

Morning - Quake

(Song:) Another Day On Paradise - Phil Collins

Phoebe was walking through the crowd. "Oops, sorry."

Phoebe walked over to Piper.

"I'm gonna kill him," Piper told her.

"Who?" Phoebe asked.

"Chef Moore," Piper answered. "He, of the phony accent, hired me and then quits to open his new place. Thank you very much."

"I don't see any customers complaining," Phoebe told her.

"Hello, I am not a restaurant tour," Piper told him. "I am a chef. I have no idea what I am doing. Are you wearing my dress?"

A blonde friend of theirs, Brittany, walked up to them.

"Hey, Brittany," Phoebe told her. "Ooh, I love that tattoo."

"Thanks," Brittany told her.

"I thought it was illegal to get them on your hand because of the veins," Phoebe told her.

Brittany nodded. "In the states, yeah. I got it done in Tahiti." She handed Piper some money. "Keep the change, Piper. I gotta jam."

"Okay, say hi to Max," Piper told her.

Brittany smiled. "Bye."

Brittany left.

Piper looked at a waitress. "Table nine, please." Phoebe saw a guy, having a premonition. "Now, back to my dress."

"Okay, see that poster boy to your left?" Phoebe asked. Piper looked at him. "Just glance, don't be obvious."

"I approve," Piper told her. "Who is he?"

"His name is Alec and he's about to come over and ask if he could bye me a martini," Phoebe explained.

"How do you know?" Piper asked.

"Let's just say I saw the age old problem of who approaches who," Phoebe answered. "I had a little premonition."

Piper gave her a look. "What? Phoebe, you are not supposed to use your powers, we agreed."

"No, you and Prue agreed," Phoebe corrected. "Poppy, Parker and I abstained. Besides, it's not like I can control it, it just popped into my head."

"That's the whole point," Piper told her. "None of us can control our powers. That's what scares me. I could panic and freeze the entire restaurant."

"Shh, here he comes," Phoebe told her.

Alec walked over to Phoebe. "I was just sitting over there, wondering if I could buy you a martini or something."

Phoebe glanced at Piper. "Martini, hmm, imagine that. I would love one. It's Alec, right?"

"Yeah," Alec answered. "How'd you know my name?"

Phoebe smiled. "Wild guess. Do you wanna grab a table?"

"Yeah," Alec answered.

Piper whispered to Phoebe. "Prue is gonna be pissed."