chapter 11 - Feats of Clay

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/110825

Day One

Cairo, Egypt

Day - House

Three men were at a house, Clay, Wesley and Palmer.

Wesley smashed the glass on the door, reaching inside, opening the door. "Told you. Piece of cake."

"Let's just do this and get out of here," Clay told them.

"Relax, Clay," Wesley told him. "I told you no one's home, the owner is dead."

"Stay here and keep watch," Palmer told him. "We'll get the urn." Wesley and Palmer walked into another room while Clay stood at the door. "Clay doesn't know, does he?"

"Why spook him?" Wesley asked. "He probably believes it was the curse that killed the old man."

"He was stung to death by a scorpion, Wesley," Palmer told him. "In a bathroom of an aeroplane."

"Don't tell me you believe in that crap," Wesley told him.

"You think I'd be here if I did?" Palmer replied. They saw the urn. "Is that it?"

"That's it," Wesley answered. They walked over to the urn. Wesley picked it up. "You see any scorpions around?"

"No," Palmer answered. "Just dollar signs. Let's go."

A picture on the side of the urn glowed, disappearing.

Clay walked up to them. "Hey, man, there's a car coming. You guys must've tripped an alarm."

"Let's get out of here," Wesley told them.

Two guards walked in. Clay, Wesley and Palmer hid behind some plants, sneaking out, not getting caught.

"Should've never let you guys talk me into this," Clay told them.

"Shut up," Wesley told him. "We'll split up and meet in San Francisco. Give the urn to your friend and hock it right away."

"Don't you think about ripping us off, cause I'll find you," Palmer told him.

Clay left.

° ☾ °¸.●¸.★° :. . • °

Desert

Wesley was walking along, stopping when he saw magic dust floating in the air in front of him. The dust turned into a woman, the guardian of the urn.

Wesley was stunned. "Whoa. What are you?"

"I'm the guardian of the urn," the guardian answered.

"The what?" Wesley asked. The guardian touched her ring, then Wesley's chest. "Hey, what are you doing?"

A spider appeared on Wesley's chest. Wesley started to yell in pain, falling to the ground.

"You are being punished for your greed," the guardian told him. "As for your friends..."

° ☾ °¸.●¸.★° :. . • °