Friend; Dove's First Day (ish)

Warning; Depressing shit can and will happen.

"Why do we have to go the muggle way?" Draco complains. He doesn't like muggle things. At all.

"Because I did, so she has too," Harry says to his husband.

"COME ON, LETS GO!!!" A little blonde with an exciting shade of blue in her hair said. "Eeee! I can't wait! It's going to be so fun!" She was practically dragging her parents.

"We are going to be doomed when the twins go to Hogwarts..." Harry chuckles at that.

"I'm still surprised we got Neville and Ron to watch those devils."

"You say as they watch May almost every day,"  Blaise said behind them somehow.

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" They both scream.

" Jeez, you act like you're scared of me!" Blaise says, laughing. A small ginger can be seen next to him.

"Why are you two here? You weren't here last time," Avery says.

The three adults all facepalm at the kid's stupidity.

Draco looks around and notices 2 kids are gone. "Uhh... Where is Dove and Devon?" He asks. Both Harry and Blaise start freaking out.

-Mean while-

"Man, they are so slow. I'm already on the platform!" Dove said, looking around. "So many people..."

"It's free real estate."

"AHHH WHAT THE?!?" Dove screamed, jumping. Devon was laughing at the blonde. "Whyyyy Devon? Why?!"

"Because it's fun! Anyways, how have you been?" Devon replies.

"It's been 3 days since we've seen each other. But good!"

"It's been too long!... 3, 2, 1.." Devon mutters the numbers. Avery attempts to scare the two, mainly Devon. Dove is just spooked, not exactly scared.

"Nice try dumbass. I can hear you from a mile away! Hell, ACROSS THE CASTLE!!! Just your existence is loud!" Devon yells at her brother.

"There you too are! Why did you run off?!" Harry asked the two girls.

"Aye, I just followed the tiny blonde," Devon replied.

"You guys are slow!!" Dove said.

Harry looked at her daughter as if she's crazy, which she is. "Wow... Just get on the train!"

"Our train's not here yet. That's the Durmstrang train," Devon said.

"Oh... BYE HAVE FUN!!!" Harry says as he runs off.

"Who's this?" The two girls hear this and turn around, Devon trying to punch the figure. It was Lucas Friar. "Wow Longbottom, you would dare to punch me?"

"Sorry, delayed reaction from end of last year!" Devon says, now having a glaring contest with him.

"Who's he?" Dove asks, being a bean.

"I'm Lucas Friar, 2nd year Hufflepuff. And you are...?" he asks in a specific tone. (That I dont know how to describe!) Devon is still glaring at him.

"Dove Malfoy-Potter!" Dove replies. "You two know each other?"

"Sure... Let's put it that way," Devon says. "Oh hey, look! Jackson!" Devon points to him.

"Jacky!!" Dove runs over to talk to him.

"She seems precious," Lucas tells Devon.

"Shut it Friar. I know you're planning something," Devon says, glaring at him.

"What makes you say that? I'm innocent!" he exclaims.

"Haha, bullshit."