Chapter 5

-3rd POV-

Harry, Draco, all other 1st year Slytherins, and the 1st year Gryffindors were in flying class.

"Oh look who it is! The evil boy who lived!" (Random name...) Frank Hyrse, a Gryffindor, says.

"The only one evil here is you. And you're in the so called 'brave and courage house'!" Draco exclaims, standing up for Harry.

"Bet!"

"You know what?" Harry says, "how about I prove to you I am better than you! I'm gonna prove to you that I am a better flyer than you!"

Hyrse, of course, takes the challenge.

And you all know how this goes. Harry wins, and he gets on the Quidditch team. So let me save you how ever long it takes you to read 3 paragraphs of bullshit you already know.

-After-

"So, how did I do to you?" Harry asks Draco, just for a certain ginger to barge into their conversation.

"Hey! I'm sorry about earlier what I said on the train. I really am. I was convinced by my friend, actually, that Slytherins aren't all evil!" Ron says.

"Uhh... Thanks? I guess?" Harry replies, leaving Draco confused.

"Oh, Ron Weasley!"

"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." (And I'm Bond. JAMES BOND!!!)

"Cool! Well, see you around!" Ron leaves.

"Okay then," they both say at the same time.