Chapter (uhhh) 4

(No one!)

First day of school for first years. Harry was late to his first potions (of course like always) but so was the teacher. So luck was on his side for once. He was aloud to sit anywhere open, so he sat next to a bushy haired brunette. A Ravenclaw. Harry tried to start a conversation with her, but she didn't listen to him.

-After Class-

"Draco!" Harry yells from across the classroom, as for Draco was waiting for him.

"Hey Harry," Draco says as he and his future bo- I MEAN HARRY walk to flying class. As they were, they managed to start talking about the dark lord.

"Actually my parents work for him...," Draco manages to say considering he was talking in a very quiet voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Harry tells Draco, hugging him.

"It's okay, it isn't your fault," Draco tells Harry.

"I mean like, it kinda is since no-nose is still alive!"

"No-nose?" Draco says, trying not to laugh.

"Yes! Cause he lost his nose if I remember correctly!"

"Pfft! Ahhahah!" Draco bursts into laughter. "I'm sorry but that's hilarious!"

"Well since we're outside, race you to the field?"

"Oh, you're on!"

Harry won. "So, you owe me...something. I don't know what yet, but you owe me something!"

"Alright, fine!" Draco says, out of breath.

"Breathe! Or do you not know how to?" Harry says jokingly.