Chapter 3: The Sorting Ceremony

~time skip to at the sorting ceremony~

(Draco's Pov) (FINALLY!!!)

While waiting for the professor to come back to let us in, Harry and I were talking quietly. He was talking about the Weasely. I swear that name sounds so familiar. "Him," Harry says, pointing at a red head. Oh! The Weasel family! That makes sense! The professor finally let's us in and the sorting began. She starts calling people up. "Weasely, Ron!" He goes up and sits down. She puts the hat on him.

"Another Weasely aye? I know just what to do with you...HUFFLEPUFF!" The Hufflepuffs were clapping and the Gryffindors were in shock. I'm not really shocked that he was put in the commonly known "weak" house. (Lily [my Hufflepuff friend]: AYE!) "Malfoy, Draco!" Malfoy. I sit down and the hat barely gets put on my head. "SLYTHERIN!" Wow. I walk over to the applauding Slytherin table and sit down.

"Granger, Hermione!" "RAVENCLAW!" "Potter, Harry!" "Difficult. Very Difficult. Where to put you? The house of the brave? The house of the kind? The house of the wise? Or the house of the ambitious? Better be...SLYTHERIN!" I'm pretty sure I was the only one other than my godfather clapping. He sits down next to me. "Why is everyone staring at me?" Harry asks. "You're the quote on quote golden boy. And you were put in Slytherin."
"True"