The one with the Horse and Butterflies

He had spent the whole night on his phone and finally decided to sleep at 5:30 in the morning. It was honestly a great experience for him. All the plots were simply too intriguing. Oh, and don't get me started about all the smut scenes. There was really nothing he could hate about it. Well, at least not the fact that some certain fanfics had him as the *cough*bottom *cough*.

Who would not hate seeing himself being pinned down by a spoilt bunny or a sadistic sunshine or the infamous wild cat?!

Obviously it was only worse when the one on top was some badass-dimple guy... because in his eyes he was just a sweet and super caring Hyung. Not to mention the best leader he could ever hope for.

Yep. Not happening. They can never top me...

That day they just had to go for the recording in the evening, thus there was no urgency for waking up early in the morning.

But obviously someone thought that pranking a sleeping person would be a lot more fun than anything...

It was around 10 am, and everyone was in the living room, except for two sleeping beauties (tae and yoongi) and a hardworking leader. The rest four were peacefully enjoying their time on the couch. They were apparently observing something. It was a mask. A horse mask, at that.

"Hobi-Hyung, look, it's you!" jungkook laughed while showing the horse mask to hobi who just shrugged it off. No point in wasting your breath over a stupid kid. Everyone was too excited to try on the mask. Although it was a creepy looking mask, it was fun. No one even bothered to care why a fan would send this......thing to them. Well, not like they were complaining though.

While jungkook was having the best time of his life with his face inside the horse mask, Jin asked him to wake taehyung up for breakfast. And that my friends, was the biggest mistake he could ever have done. Imagine waking up to a creepy horse with a human's body. The red light from the digital clock intensifying the horrific situation. Obviously enough, a loud scream was heard from upstairs.

"What the hell Tae?! Can't even keep quiet in the morning..... What do you guys even eat?!" an irritated yoongi spoke coming out of his and Jin's shared room. "Hey, Kookie! What did you do this time huh?" hoseok asked munching down a cookie. Ironic. 

"I didn't know that it would scare him that much!" he replied coming downstairs when he was met with a confused yoongi. "What the hell man?!" he frowned when he saw a half-horse-half-man figure ascend from the stairs. They all gathered around the kitchen where the plates had already been set, all thanks to Jin and jimin. Seconds after that, taehyung appeared in the living room. Eyes all red and puffy.

"Oh my god, were you crying tae?!" Jin worried reaching the younger and cupped his face in his hands. Tae stood silent. He was still recovering from the aftershock. The sight he witnessed was just too scary.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle or scare you by any of that......really, I'm sorry. Please?" jungkook said taking off the mask. Although he did have a slight intention of scaring his Hyung, seeing him so shaken up by it, he'd rather not confess it now. "Hm...I understand" taehyung finally spoke up. A smile returned to everyone's faces as jimin took the horse mask from jungkook and started showing it off to tae, who in return, took it from him and wore it, "oh! I look quite good in this... also, it's really nice inside too!!!"

After all, was said and done, taehyung was left alone to wash the dishes after having breakfast, while yoongi and jimin went to play with holly. The rest, obviously, were bumming around watching TV.

After all, who cares about the dishes?

________________________________________________________________