Chapter Forty-Six: I'm Not Wearing Tights

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I've been trying to call you, Benny," Abby said.

"I got a new phone," Bennett answered.

Candice asked Jordan, "How have you been, honey buns?"

"First of all, I am no one's honey buns. Don't ruin anymore food for me. And I'm good without you out of my life."

"Why are you three here?" Bennett asked them.

"Can't we see our boyfriends?" Abby asked.

"No, you can't see your ex-boyfriends," Declan said, emphasizing on that word.

"Don't say that," Abby whined. "We only had a little disagreement that's all. Couples always have little quarrels now and then."

"We're over. Done. Finished." Jordan told all of them with no sympathy.

"We're only having a little break, that's all."

"Stop doing this," Bennett said. "You guys are actually trying to pretend nothing happened when you know that we only used you to know who was behind the website."

"Don't worry sweetie, we'll forgive-"

"We don't want your forgiveness," Bennett cut in.

Abby stomped on her foot. "You can't use us. Only we can use people. We're not going to let you use us and get away with it. So we're still together whether you like it or not."

"Sorry, but we all changed our relationship status to single," Jordan said.

Declan looked at him. "You actually changed it to 'in a relationship'?"

"No, I just said that to make the final blow. I never even changed it."

"I did, Abby forced me," Bennett said. "I deactivated my account in the end."

"Me too, I don't trust the internet because of you," Declan said, glaring at Jordan.

"Good," Jordan said with a smile. "Now the internet is all to my-"

"Hello? We're still talking to you," Hannah said, snapping her fingers to get their attention.

"No we're not, this conversation is over," Bennett said. "Now what were you saying Jor-"

"Wait, we're not done here," Abby said. "We want to know what happened to the website. Didn't it happen to you too?"

"What happened?" Jordan asked innocently.

"Well I was checking my Facebook and something was wrong with it," Hannah said. "All my pictures, the private ones, were sent to everyone. Even my messages were somehow shared. So many people kept on asking me about it, I can't handle it!"

"I know right?" Abby agreed. "I tried checking my other accounts like Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr..." This went on for a while, so I skipped to the end. "And none of them worked. All my accounts were deactivated, the passwords changed, they're all gone."

"I also checked my account in the Nerdy Naomi website," Candice said, looking at me as if acknowledging my existence that I've been standing there the whole time. "And there was this message on this saying that some virus came from the website."

"Can you imagine that some virus came from that girl's, Evie, Lenny, whatever her name is, website?" Hannah asked us.

"Her name is Evelyn," I said quietly. "You've been working with her for three years, and you still don't know her name?"

Abby's eyes narrowed at me. "What's it to you, Nerds? It's not like you knew her name either until you now."

She was right about that.