There is an awkward silence. Wei Ying hates silences so he speaks, "Lan Zhan, remember the time you got beat up because of me, and Zewu Jun directed me to the cold spring in Cloud reassess...those were the days." he sighs and continues, "Me,  Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang were such an awesome trio. We used to drink, watch naughty stuff. I remember Huaisang used to have.... "

"Shut up!" Lan Zhan says in a clipped tone.

"Why?" Wei Ying asks innocently and then splashes water on Lan Zhan's face and laughs.

"Wei Ying stop it." Lan Zhan's voice becomes rougher.

This only encourages Wei Ying more and he splashes water on Lan Zhan again. Before he does it the third time, Lan Zhan grabs both of his wrists.

Wei Ying tries to look intimidated at first but then bursts out laughing.
He says between bursts of laughter, "Lan Zhan, ...you are no fun. You know, that is why Jiang Cheng and brother Nie used to misunderstand you. ...They always... "
Lan Zhan doesn't let Wei Ying finish. He put his had over Wei Ying mouth.
"Do. Not. Talk. About. Them." Lan Zhan says angrily and a bit out of breath.

Now Wei Ying's hands are free again so he put them on Lan Zhan's shoulder and tries to pull himself closer to his friend. Lan Zhan moves his body further away.
He takes his hand off Wei Ying's mouth.
He says again more gently than before, "Wei Ying please don't talk about them."

Wei Ying asks matter-of-factly, "Why Hanguang Jun? Does it bother you if I talk about them?"

"I don't like it." Lan Zhan replies.

"Why don't you like it Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asks softly, coming closer to Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan gulps.

"Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying whispers in he ears, "are you jealous."

Lan Zhan nods.

Wei Ying feels smug, he asks curiosity getting the best of him, "Lan Zhan what will you do if I don't stop talking about them?"

Lan Zhan doesn't answer but the tips of his ears turn red.
Wei Ying suddenly puts his hand on Lan Zhan's chest. Over the Wen brand mark. He traces the shape of it with his fingers and without any warning puts his lips over it and it kisses it.

Lan Zhan gasps and moans"Wei Ying ah.. I don't... "

Wei Ying puts a finger on Lan Zhan's mouth. He lifts up his head to look at Lan Zhan.
His finger involuntarily moves over Lan Zhan's lips... tracing it's shape.... feeling it's softness...it's warmth.
Wei Ying's hands move as if not under his control anymore. He puts his hands on either side of Lan Zhan's face and touches Lan Zhan's forehead with his thumbs,  then his eyebrows, then the bridge of his nose and then Wei Ying's fingers are back on Lan Zhan's lips again.

Wei Ying says in a broken rough voice, "Fuck...." and he bits his lips almost hard enough to draw blood and adds, "Lan Zhan... "
Lan Zhan's eyes are glued to Wei Ying's lips. When Wei Ying bites his lips ,Lan Zhan feels his blood flow directed down. He feels hot. He feels like he will lose control any moment. And that is something that he absolutely can not let happen again.

Yenay's words echo in Lan Zhan's mind, 'Take it slow Hanguang Jun'

Wei Ying's hands abandon his friend's face and move to his collar bone. He traces the curves there. Wei Ying starts blushing.
He starts hesitantly, "Lan Zhan.. I..want.."

But before he can say anything else Lan Zhan turns his back to him. And holds on to the edges of the bath tub with enough strength to almost crush it. Enough strength to hurt himself. His face contorts in pain.

In a raspy breathless voice he says, "Wei Ying

In a raspy breathless voice he says, "Wei Ying....Behave."

{Note:- I want to know if you guys think it's too much. So that I can tone it down.

Plus just a heads up, the next update has mature content. I will put it in the notes again at the beginning of the next chapter.

Votes and comments very much appreciated.
Have a nice day}