And you dont have to be sorry I can understand- she said and I smile so widely.

Then we friends right?-
Of course we are and we will- she said pinching my cheeks.

We smile while eating and we also get to know each other and in mostly way she is so opposite to me like she like to eat too much but not me and she like judo while I do also but mostly basketball and more things which I found sweet and also get to know she is one year younger than me.

We make our way in our class after overing recess and  the teacher came and start lecture.

As the lectures coming to end I am missing jimin even though Mia is here and I have to say I am so excited to tell him about her. she is amazing.

I am missing jimin so much I dont know why but I just wanted to go to him but I have to attend this last lecture.

hey why are you making this type of face- she said while raising her eyebrows.

nothing. I wanted to go home- I tell her with a sigh.

why? are you not liking here? are you not liking sitting beside me?- she said with a pout

no its like that, I am just tired.... and I am missing someone- I said the last part in a wishper but she listen it.

ohhhhh who are you missing someone huh?- she asked as the ring bell means its time to go home.

no one. you are just listening depiciations things- I said as I pack my bag and got out from the class with her and she's with a pout.

ok don't tell me. I am not going to force you- she said with a smile as we reach to the main gate.

ok so are you going alone or you want me to accompany you- she said stopping in her walk.

thanks Mia but there is no need. I am not going alone but are you?- I asked.

no I am not going alone too. my boyfriend was waiting for me at the bus stop so I gotta go and take care and don't forget to tell me who is ' someone' ok- she said running in her walk I think to the bus the stop as I don't know the way of here that much after all its been two years.

I said nothing but just smile.

I turn on my way and saw jimin car as he was leaning on that while looking down.

I walk toward him and surprised him as I hugged him tightly.

he pull me up and spin me around a little then leave a soft kiss on my forehead.

he put me down still his hand on my waist and my on his chest.

you are looking happy. so hows it?- he asked as he remove the strands of my hair beside my ear.

yes I am happy actually soooooo happy. and it was sooo good jimin. its all because of you. thank you jimin. thank you soo much- I said to him in a slow voice while looking down.

he patted my head as I looked up and saw his small warm smile.

that's great and don't thank me. it you and I am proud of you for that- he said still patting my hair.

we get in car as I wear the seat belt I asked

how is your office jimin-

umm its was fine... the same work but its a lil bit more work because of leaves I take- he said looking in front of him as he was driving.

I am feeling so guilty. I am even not helping him. he is working soo much and also taking care of me.

he will be tired tooo much.

stop the car- I said

why? do you want to buy something? he asked as he stopped the car.

now get out- I said as he look at me confusingly but he get out as I also.

I go to his side and sit on his seat and start the engine.

what are you doing y/n? come out- he said to me.

no I am not coming. now you come and sit in my seat. you will be tired so now I am driving it to the home- I said as he look at me with blank face.

no y/n ju-

I cutted him off as I said.

are you coming in or not if not then I am going- he finally get in and wore his seatbelt.

y/n you don't have to do that- he said in hope I will understand him.

no. you take rest or you can take a nap. you are tired jimin and you are not resting and I am also not taking care of you but just letting you of my- I said .

its oky for me y/n and I should do- he said as he interwines our hand.

then let me do to-

ok ok you can- he said smiling widely.

I smile also.

his smile is everything for me. I don't from when he became a Important part of my life that I don't want to loose it not ever, never.

I make my way toward our house as we continue to talk.

I tell him everythings, about Mia, about the classmates that how were they nice to me and how I am feeling soo much good... so much happy and he was just listening me then I also asked him about his and he tell me that it was going good but have to attend him so many meetings and he tell me that he also meet with my dad and he also told him that I join my uni and he was telling him to take care of me again and again.

I was feeling so happy today. everything is perfect today and that things also scarring me also as whenever I feel more happy then something bad happened everytime but now I just don't want to think about it because I know whatever it was going to happened I have to prepare for it just like everytime, but for now or even just for days just wanted to enjoy them.

just going to enjoy everything.

HEYYYYYY! I FINALLYYYY UPLOAD IT AND I AM REALLY FEELING DO HAPPY EVEN THOUGH ITS JUST A SMALL THING BUT WHAT CAN I DO I AM LIKE THIS.

So guys now I really hope you all like it and thanks for reading it.

THANK YOU GUYS!