chapter 11

Sorry for the incredibly long wait ,but school has been a pain . But hey, long time no see right ?  Any reccemendations on how to continue the story , I would loce some good nice criticism and ideas .

Ash's pov :
As I predicted she slept all night and all day, ill kind of admit I was getting worried. But dont tell anybody that I said that or it'll ruin the badass alpha look and make my pack try to be a macho man and fight me. Than ill sadly,not really, kill the buffoons.

But enough of that, my flawless mate and still lightly snoring. If I had my phone out ill admit I would of recorded my mates cute sounds and of course face.

It was three days until I finally could hear her heart rate start to speed up, signalling she's awakening from her from her coma like sleep state.
How I have missed her eyes wide and open, it feels like I haven't seen them in years. I can barely remember her icy eyes that can bring you in and force you down in their control.If I didnt know any Better I would of thought she was a siren and shes enchanted me with her song, and has braught down into the deep dark azul waters. This girls going to be the death of me. Either that or make me weak and like a heart aching  teenager .(should I make Ashton a futa , tho I cant make mature scenes lol)
I must of spaced off because I heard a movement where my little mate was laying. I quickly jump out of my franc and look over to her. First, her nose started twitching in a adorable way than finally she opened her beautiful eyes. 
Having not noticed me yet she looked relaxed in some way at least as a person in a hospital could be. But as soon as she realized I was there my mate jumped. No, really she literally jumped out of the bed and fell on the floor. I felt kind of bad for putting my mate in the place.
But, hopefully soon I can start her training so she wont be weak to show far in front of a alpha or any other wolfs. Ill not mind my mates jumpy attitude for now but as soon as she's healthy im going to train her hardcore.

And.....

Cliffhanger .

14080ne words for ya guys. Sorry again for the long wait :)
Have a nice day or night ma dudes.