Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own any music that I use.

A/n: I don't know if you like Twilight but it is never to late to write a fanfic. So what kind of ships would you want me to do. I won't do Edward x Bella cuz ewww! But shippings like Bella x Rose, so femslash I will do. 

Anyways onto the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally's pov:

She was the one the power was coming from so that means she's either the Alpha or higher up status in this pack.But I know to well to stay away from Alphas. All Alphas are the same they use their power against you. than when they're done they throw you way.

My instincts were telling me to trust this unknown Alpha.But I learned to never trust your instincts.So I tried to move as far as I could away from this alpha.The thing that surprised me the most was this alpha looked... hurt by my movement. Than she to moved away from me to show that she wasn't a predator looking for prey.That kind of relaxed me to a astint.

Than another person came in, to talk to the Alpha whos back was hitting the back of the wall by the door.The person who I learned later was the nurse that was saying things that I didn't understand like how I had to keep Ivs in. LIke what the fudge is a Iv? It doesn't sound  very  nice, so I don't want to know what it is.

Than suddenly the nurse came over to me, and stated stabbing me with sharp objects, like what the fudge is your problem I didn't do crap to you! When I tried to move when she was stabbing me she put pressure on my arm (Which Hurt I might add).So I did the reasonable thing I yelped. The thing that surprised me the most was I heard a growl coming from the mysterious Alpha by the wall.Which oddly calmed me.

Ashton's Pov:

By time I backed up far enough to make my mate relaxed, my back was basically hugging the wall.

8 hrs later...

The nurse came in to check on my mates Iv. I made no promise to not attack her if my mates harmed.Just that I wouldn't kill her. That seems  pretty nice at least coming from me.

By the time I let the nurse go over to my mate to check her Iv.I looked Away I might be a badass but i'd rather not see my mate in pain. But suddenly I heard a whimper.. coming from my mate. Which made ajaz.victoria and me growl loud. The nurse is so lucky that I can control myself better than most arrogant alphas, or she'd be dead on the spot. 

What made me happy though was my mate looking up at me when she heard my growl. I tried giving her my most warm smile possible,showing her my white teeth.She quickly looked down after that. I think I saw a blush. Aww so cute! 

I already know I can't get close to her or she'll freak at my power. Sometimes I wanna say Fuck you power, but it's sadly useful being the worlds most powerful Alpha.

It was already 9:00 at night, when I looked at the clock on the wall beside me. I head muffle. I looked over to see my mate sleeping. But I couldn't fall asleep, my instincts were telling my to protect my mate while she sleeps. 

I guess it'll take time to get her name.

______------------------------------------------------------------------

That was chapter 6. Hope you enjoyed.I hope you guys know I'm lazy so I am surprising myself by writing chapters now.

606 words for you. 

Do any of you play Roblox? Or Rainbow Six Siege?