Chapter 1: Master's Home!!

Ally's POV:

"Masters home!!" Yelled a really deep raspy voice.

"Ma-master wel-welcome ba-back" Ally replied. Girl we will be having guests over I want you to make me a define dinner!"yelled master. "Yes sir" I did the mistake of looking him in the eyes. I instantly felt pain in the left cheek as it started to bleed. "YOU NEVER LOOK INYONE IN THE EYES ESPECIALLY MASTER, YOU DON'T DESERVE THE PRIVILEGE GOT IT?!?!" "Ye-yes ma-master." I tried to say trying not to show a tear, so instead I quickly left to the kitchen to start cooking.

I cooked spegety with garlic bread, thinking it's elegant enough for him and the guest.

At the dinner hall*

Master and 4 men were sitting down one looked thin with blonde spiked hair while the other looked wide with a bald head, the third one looked buff with tattoos covering his body, the last one looked silvelised. "What a nice looking girl you have, maybe you could arrange me and that girl to have some fun sometime." Said the bald one. Then, suddenly I started to feel very scared at the thought of what he would do. "Maybe I'll arrange it. "What's the lovely girls name" the bald one said. " I am not aloud to have one I don't deserve a name you can call me whatever you like." I say this like I always do basically master knocks it into my skull.

"HEY, GIRL THIS ISN'T WHAT I ASKED FOR I asked for a Devine dinner!" "Sorry master." I quickly replied. "Sorry, ain't gonna cut it!" Master yelled. As he pushed me down, and I felt him punching and kicking me, I felt blood coming up my mouth. "Hey, I just got a new knife and wanted to try it out if you now what I mean." Yelled I think the bald one. "Go ahead Meke." Said my master.

I started to feel encrusting pain coming up my legs, until I started fading into darkness, the only thing I heard was master saying put her in the dungeon, until the darkness consumed me.

Memory*

Master started pulling my ear, saying while taking me to a cage area the women had a pity look while staring at me, "The guards are tired of the same. Women they don't share the same expression so they need a new one so have fun men!"

A buff man came in started to burn me with a just used pan, until I fainted.

Master told me once that " I hit you to show love." I believed him, but a voice in the back of my head Said " don't believe him he's full of lies." I just knock the voice out of my head.

End of memory/ dream.

"your finally awake," Said a deep voice.as he grabbed me taking me to the masters whipping room. "Please no I- I'll do anything.". I quickly said to the man.

During the whipping*

I don't feel anything, I'm use to this punishment. Than the guy named March came in and quickly doing it harder and faster. I couldn't hold the agonizing pain anymore. I screamed really loud, I felt like I was dieing.

I let darkness ingulf me...

Unknowns POV:

We will be attacking the claw pretty soon. We are stalking are prey ( the pack) . "Ready or nothing?" Asked my beta. "Let's go," than I howled loudly. All my wolves started to attack their pack. Since I've been around that pack I've smelled this sweet smell, it smelled like peppermint and the forest when in spring, I try to ignore it.

Ally's POV:

I heard noise upstairs. I forgot to mention that my room is actually the pipe room,my beds a box 📦.my hand is cuffed to a pipe. I think I'm going to have a concussion and I can't I've I can't see, all I smell is a metallic smell or my blood.
(The pipe that ally's cuffed to.)

Unknowns POV:

Unknowns POV:

As soon as the last man was down, I saw their alpha run like the mutt he is. My beta than asked "should we go after them?" "Don't bother with scum like him." I Said causally.

I again smelled the intoxicating smell and quickly asked " do you smell that sweet scent?" my beta said "no."
" So I quickly followed it to a door 🚪 that said " Mechanical Room don't go in" and I wondered why my mate is down there. Without a second glance I ran down to the room. My beta and delta followed me down there.

And I saw the most horrible thing. " oh my goddess." My beta and delta said. I saw my mate tied to a pole with a pile of blood slowly getting bigger a second. I quickly ran to her and using my alpha strength I broke the chains. Don't pick her up alpha take your shirt off and wrap it around her to slow down the bleeding I swiftly but gently picked my mate of the ground, her body flinch with the touch. "What kind of monster would do this?!?" Said my beta.

( I got very sick from this pick but I want to show you what it kind of looked like. Srry)

I painfully gave my mate to my beta, as I morphed into a wolf

I painfully gave my mate to my beta, as I morphed into a wolf. Than he gently put her on my back and tied her snuggly. I ran as smoothly as I could careful not to hurt her more. "Alpha why do you care for that rouge." One of my pack mates asked in discuss. I tried my best not to blow at him, so I just ignored him. "Get the pack doctor now! I yelled at them in mind link.

( few mins later At the hospital.)

I was waiting in the waiting area...

Doctor Kent's POV:

When I heard the Alpha Ash say it was a emergency she was right. The girl had multiple injuries.who could of done this horrible thing to this poor girl. I kinda of scared to tell the alpha about this problem.

"Ash". I said to the alpha to get her attention than she said...

Sorry about the cliffhanger and how was the first chapter? Please comment about what you thought was good and what I should work on. Anyways byes... also I will always try to update two chapters a week.