Chapter 7

A/n: I'm feelin generous today so I'll update two chapters.why I am feeling generous today you may ask? Why great question tomorrow I get to have a chance to dunk my jerk of  a brother into cold freezing water.  Haaa Haa!! 😈😈

Wanna hear a joke? 

Your going to hear it anyways. 

Whats a Sea monsters favorite snack?

Fish and ships!

I know that was a great joke, and your obviously laughing real hard at my joke. Anyways on to the story!😁

—————————————————

Ashton's POV :

I must of dozed off, because by the time I awoke it was 12:00 in the afternoon.

But my mate was still asleep, and lightly snoring which probably wasn't really a snore but her lightly breathing. She looked beautiful as the summer sun's ray hit through the window reflecting of her midnight black hair.Oh, how I wish I could see her amazing icy eyes.That looked like a whole ocean was frozen over, and was most likely placed there by god himself.And her skin that was fairer than snow.(A/n: I think this is the first time I have described Ally, and for that I'm sorry.)

By the time she awoke from her slumber it was 6'O clock. She was probably hungry for she had not ate a single thing yesterday.Most likely because it was a new place and it frightened her. 

Finally, she opened her eyes that had a blanket of drowsiness covering her icy eyes.She looked tranquil and even more fragile than yesterday. Most likely her tiredness won over her instinct to Run or  hide.

But As soon as she realized where she was she got up with a start.Probably think of a escape plan. Victoria, Ajax and I were debating wether I should call the nurse immediately or let her think she has a chance to escape.But then again she could get harmed more than she already is.

Ally's POV:

I awoke to a really white room, that was so bare it was like a desert.That a single bug could be immediately  noticed.

There was the same presence in the room at yesterday. I tried sitting up.There was only one window, how high I don't know.Then there's the front door, with the powerful yet calming presence near the exit/entry.Decisions, decisions.

I could barely stand up. I felt something stabbing me straight in the arm.When I pulled it out, some red liquid stated oozing out.I have felt worse pain, so I ignored it.when I looked through my long hair that I was using as a blanket to cover my eyes. I saw the same girl sitting by the window... smirking at me.When I stepped forward two steps, she didn't move.Meaning either she -'s waiting for me to do my next move or she's in her own little world. Hopefully it's the second answer. As I got closer she didn't move a inch all that was moving was her chest pushing with air.

What I quickly noticed was her brown almost black eyes, that could pierce  through the thickest of skulls.And a muscular body, but not to muscular to the point of being ugly.It wasn't to much or to little of muscle on each part of her body.She could probably lift 70 clones of me all at once.

By the time I was probably almost face to face to her.That she wasn't trying to make me submit and she still wasn't moving.

Ashton's POV :

She was getting closer and closer to me and I still can't decide wether to let her try to escape or Just put a stop to this shinanagan right now. I guess it will have to be dealers choice.She was now face to face, to the point where I can hear  her her soft breaths of air...

—————————

Have you ever had the urge to go to your friend and say "Hey bitches." But sadly I may want to do that but I can't, because my friends think I'm innocent. 

Anyways have a good day/night where ever you are .