Part 108 (Epilogue)

ابدأ من البداية

" What's the reason behind this million dollar smile, Apple??"

Anita asked, pinching Arush's cheek affectionately.

Khushi replied while helping Maa with medicine.

" He needs no reason for smile.."

Anita replied proudly.

"Yeah.. He is my happy baby!! Right??"

Arush clapped on Anita's cheek and started smacking her face again and again in his innocence, Khushi eyed at him.

" Arush.. No!!"

It's only Khushi who is a bit strict with Arush, otherwise all never gets tired off loving and pampering him. There is a word "No", Arush has heard only from his mother because for rest his one demand and it meant to be fulfilled. As it was only Khushi who is a bit strict, so one glare from Khushi and Arush knew he did something unpleasant and as a result be silent for a next couple of minutes.

 Anita eyed at Khushi playfully.

" Dare you stop him Khushi. He is a free bird."

" But when did I.."

" Now don't disturb me and my Apple.. You can leave, right Apple??"

It was Arnav who kept this cute nick name especially seeing that cute pink cheeks of Arush after his birth. He says, he feels like nibbling Arush and eating him up because of his cuteness and chubbiness!! He was a bundle of loveliness over loaded, his innocent eyes were as captivating as his father making his mother fall in love with him again and again. 

Arush would have forgotten his real name if it were not Khushi who usually calls him Arush unless others never gets tired of calling him "Apple" especially Arnav.

Shaking her head at Anita Maa and Arush, Khushi left from there to complete her incomplete task.

In evening, there was a small family gathering, they had dinner plan as well, Aman, Nitya and Arpit were coming. These kids were very much fond of each other.

While descending downstairs, Khushi started calling Arnav to remind him something to get while returning. After 2-3 rings, he answered.

" Hi.."

His voice was as huskier as ever which brought a bright smile on her lips,

"Kahan hai Aap??"

" Aap ke dil mein.."

Khushi stopped, something never changes and Arnav Singh Raizada's flirting and teasing comes under this category as well that tickling sensation in her nerves after hearing "Aap". It's been years and he affects her just like in past.

" Ho gaya tumhara??"

" I have not started yet Wifey!!"

" Arghh.. Just shut up and listen to me.. (Arnav did not interpret her any more, Khushi continued.) I have been to super market today morning, but could not get Arpit and Shayera's favorite flavored ice-cream. Get those while returning and of course for Kaira too.. She will not let you breath if you forget anything to get for her.."

Arnav chuckled, Kaira will always be their little Kayu for them no matter how much she grows up by age!!

" I know that.. And what should I get for you??"

" Tum Bas Wapas Aa Jao Office Se Jaldi Se.."

She replied cutely, the charm in their conversation always makes their heart flattered.. She just wants to be with him and there is no limit of this want.