Chapter 7

Chapter 7

---

{DAY 3}

"I wish my childhood didn't end with this stupid bomb thing." Lilith cussed. She throws the teddy bear across the room in a fit of rage. The recording plays again. 

Minx shakes her head. 

"It's alright. Let's head upstairs...we'll have a talk. You and me, while I fix our cuts and bruises." Minx says, standing in front of the spiral staircase. Lilith sighs. 

"Okay..." Lilith says, limping over due to her scraped knee. Minx helps Lilith up the stairs. 

---

Minx placed Lilith over a guest bed as she grabs a small first aid kit from the bathroom. 

"We've become so unlucky..." Lilith mumbles, rubbing her eyes. Minx sighs. 

"We become lucky and unlucky at the same time." Minx says, observing Lilith's cut on her knee. 

"Still! Why couldn't you have a car?" Lilith complains. Minx dabs a cloth with water, wiping the dirt off. Lilith winces slightly. 

"I hate cars. I got into a car accident. When I would visit Krism at America, she would always drive and I'd shut my eyes. She drove me into a blizzard once!" Minx explained, placing a bandage over the cut. 

"How does Krism look like?" Lilith asks, curiously. Minx dabs water into the cloth again, cleaning Lilith's dirty face. 

"She was short and a bit chubby. She had a red and brown eye with black hair. She was...perfect for me. She looks a bit like you..." Minx explains, looking at Lilith's red eye. Lilith blushes. 

"Is that why you're treating me like a daughter? Because I look like Krism?" Lilith asks. Minx nods. 

"You look like both, me and Krism, combined. Such a coincidence...alright! Let's go!" Minx says, standing up. 

"You need to clean your cut too!" Lilith shouts, standing up. Minx didn't even notice half her face covered in blood from the cut. She sits down as she watches Lilith grab the cloth. 

---

"Okay. Put water on the cloth and press it-" 

"I know what to do! My mom's a nurse! I got this." Lilith jokes, interrupting Minx's explanation. 

"Okay..." Minx says, leaning closer. 

Lilith cleans off the blood from Minx's face. She cleans the cloth with an alcohol from the bathroom. She grabs an anti-bacterial ointment from the first aid kit. She puts it on the bandage before placing it over Minx's cut.