Prologue

Prologue:

---

"A serious rumor has spread around the world!"

"7 days until we die!"

"End of the world?"

"A sign of terrorism?"

"Evacuate!"

Every single reporter from each news channel panicked.

Most people didn't believe it and thought it was another '2012 End Of The World' nonsense but as the rumor spread...more people believed.

---

The Congress in America have established a quarantine underground in order to protect the citizens. Countries have thought of the same idea.

But, even if the government said it was 'nothing to worry about' or 'we have it all under control' people have used this opportunity to break the law...everyone didn't care about getting in trouble anymore.

It's like the Purge...for 7 days....

"This isn't a zombie apocalypse! It's a nuclear bomb! What's the point of stealing and scavenging when it will all be destroyed!" The president of the United States commented, making the situation worse.

---

"Мы пытались остановить его и иметь его под контролем, но нет! Вы, американцы должны были вызвать мир паниковать! 7 дней, пока мы все не умрем, и вы решаете иметь мир в хаос?"- says Ramzan Kadyrov

(A/N: Real Governor in Russia)

Translation: "We tried to stop it and have it under control, but no, you, the Americans had to call the world to panic! 7 days, until we are all going to die, and you decide to have a world in chaos?" -says Ramzan Kadyrov

---

Everyone began to panic as all the social medias and channels flooded with this incredible news.

As people began to panic, destruction of buildings, cars, etc. began to happen. Satellites and even power lines were being tipped over and destroyed.

"What's the point of living? We're all going to die! Run! Run! 7. 7 days!" -said a nearby pedestrian.

"The end of the world is coming..." said multiple news reporters straight into the camera before it went static.

Then the power went out.

The phone lines, dead like a suffocated fish.

Then...CHAOS.

This is Mangaminx's perspective of the catastrophe.

---