" Hahaha.."

"Why ha ha ha??"

"Main baby thodi hun Uncle.. Aap ko kuch nehi pata."

Arnav raised his brow while Khushi burst into laugh.

"I'm a big girl..(Khushi just could not stop her laugh and that made Kaira frown.) Uncle, why is Cookie laughing??"

"I'm so sorry.. You.. you continue."

Arnav and Khushi too laughed at her antics, They continued talking for sometime before hanging up the call.

"I miss her!!"

Khushi pouted her lips, especially after talking to her Khushi has started to miss her more. Arnav smiled.

" We will be meeting her tomorrow Khushi."

Khushi nodded her head.

" Yup.. Enough of staying here and being CAGED. Finally we are returning back to our HOME!!"

**********************

Finally time has come, it was the morning of Nitya and Aman's marriage. It was 6am in morning, Arnav and Khushi were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms being tired after their last night reason of staying awake till late. Khushi's head was in between crook of Arnav's neck while his arm snaked around her lower abdomen.

Suddenly Khushi's phone that was laying on bedside table rang which was near Arnav's side, making both of them groan. Khushi mumbled pushing herself more into his body.

" Arnav, Have you gone deaf?? Check the phone.. Can't you hear it??"

Arnav replied trying to gain more access of her warm supple body.

" That's not my phone.. I don't like acting as a communicator between two."

She smacked him hard on his arm and finally tried to raise herself to get her phone back. Arnav was reluctant to leave her warmth even for a moment. She was again back to his arms.

"Mmm.. Bol!!"(She replied over phone to Nitya.)

Nitya screamed.

" Tu so rahi hai Khushi.. Aaj meri shadi hai.. Tu kaise so sakti hai??" (Are you still sleeping?? Today it's my wedding.. how could you sleep??)

Before Khushi could reply, Arnav whispered.

" Ask her not to scream like this.. My ears are hurting."

Nitya's jaw dropped, though Arnav's voice was low but her sharp ears heard him clearly. That made her more annoyed.

" Is Arnav there with you too?? What are you both doing??"

Khushi certainly had no idea what to reply to this girl. She could not find the logic behind her useless tantrums.

" Nitu.. It's not even a proper morning.. We are sleeping, you too go, take more rest!! Believe me your face will glow more in evening."

" Did I ask your advice??"

" Then what do you want Nitya??"

" Reach here at my place ASAP. Bye.."

Before Khushi could say, Nitya hanged up the call. She has started behaving like Crazy these days, making Khushi stick to her till late evening which as a resulted made Arnav so frustrated that he angrily demanded his portion of time from Khushi being her husband. Khushi was stuck between a crazy friend and possessive husband who NEED her attention equally.

" Arnav.."

" Shut up.. Just sleep here for some time.. For her happy marriage, Nitya is practically spoiling my perfect married life Yaar.. I feel like I have borrowed HER WIFE not MINE!!"