Nine

I sat in my room with Luka, Adrien Alya, Plagg, and Tikki. "Who do you think the new Noter is?" Adrien asked. "I don't know," I said. "But we need to find out. It's already dangerous with you three knowing."

"We don't know who this person is," Luka said. "They could be a bad person."

"I'll figure it out," I said.

Alya wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "You mean. We'll figure it out. Together."

Luka smiled. "Yeah," he said. "We're going to help you."

"I'll help too," Adrien said. "Mostly because you can't do things without me, bugaboo." he smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Don't forget that I'm the only one that can capture Akumas," I said.

"But if I could capture Akumas, I wouldn't need you. I'm that good."

I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same to me. "You two are acting like children," Plagg told us. I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed. Tikki giggled and flew onto my shoulder. "Back to the subject before," she said. "We need to find out who this person is. I have a feeling they're not willing to keep it to themselves."

Someone knocked on my door. Tikki flew into my purse and Plagg flew into Adrien's jacket. "Come in," I said and my mom walked in, holding an envelope. "This came in the mail for you," She said, handing it to me. I thanked her and she walked out of the room. "What is it?" Alya asked. "I don't know," I said. I opened it and read it out loud.

I'm not here to play around. You and your pet cat give me what I want and I'll keep your secret.

Possibly

~Venom

"Who's Venom?" Luka asked. "I don't know," I said. "But we need to find out."

"What do they want?" Alya asked.

"I don't know." I put the note in a box that I kept Luka's notes in. I closed it and put it under my bed. "I don't want to go through it again."

"Did they call me your pet?" Adrien asked.

"You're more than just a pet, Adrien," I told him. "You're my best friend."

***

After everyone left, I sat on the balcony with Tikki. I couldn't stop thinking about Venom. "Her note was more threatening than Luka's notes." I said. "This one has me really worried."

I felt my phone vibrate and looked at the text I got. I didn't recognize the number. I opened the text and read it.

Good luck trying to figure me out

"Whoever this is needs to be stopped." I said.

"Who do you think it is?" Tikki asked.

"I don't know. But I'm going to find out."

***

At school, we interrogated everyone. I went over to Chloe and asked if I could borrow her phone. "As if." She said. "Go borrow someone else's."

"Please, Chloe?"

"She said no." Sabrina said. "So bug off."

I walked away from her and met up with Alya. "I have three suspects." I said.

"I have one." Alya said. "Who do you think."

"It's either Lila or Chloe and Sabrina."

"I think it's Lila too."

My phone vibrated, signaling I got another text. I read it out loud to Alya.

I see you're trying to figure me out. Quit it. It won't work.

"We need to find her." I said.

"How do you know it's a girl?"

"We need to find them."

~~~~~~~
I'm sooooo sorry for the very short and very late chapter. I've been having really bad writer's block lately. I'm working on finishing a few of my other stories I'm writing. Thank you for your patience!