Epilogue

I know, I was meant to post last night I'm sorry but I got my hair cut like Grindelwald okie I couldn't get on my phone. But it's here now!

*2 years later*

Cyrus POV:

'Mom! Todd! I'm home-' I stopped mid sentence as I realised that my mom was sat on the couch, clearly in therapist mode. The last time I found her sat like this was when she found out I had gone to a high school party. In my defence, it was being hosted by Andi which meant I was obliged to go despite her telling me it was ok if I didn't. I wasn't even surprised when I got a panic attack, serves me right I guess. Something told me that this time was going to be worse though...her facial expression wasn't angry like it was then it was more.....concerned. Oh god, what's happened?

'Honey,' My mom addressed me, gesturing to the chair opposite her, 'Please sit down,'

Hesitantly, I took the offered seat and tried to mentally prepare myself for this conversation...even if I didn't know what it was about. 'Ummm.....what's wrong mom?'

She was trying to compose herself but was failing miserably, 'Oh Nothing sweetheart!' Her eyes were wide which made me even more nervous.

'Ok,' I tapped the arms of the chair awkwardly until I tried to make an exit, 'In that case, I'll just go-'

'We need to talk,' She backtracked, finally getting to the point.

Relaxing, well I wouldn't say relaxing, back into my seat, my mind raced with the possibilities of what this could be. Nothing good for sure. 'About?'

Tucking her hair behind her ear, she arranged her hands professionally on her lap causing me to be extremely alarmed. She's only done this one time before and that was...oh fuck- 'You and TJ have been together for what...2 years is it now? And you're both a lot older than you were meaning you'll want to do certain things.'

There it was. Yup. Ok. This is happening. I was cringing so bad right now that I leant my face into my hand to cover the extreme blushing that was occurring. I wasn't getting out of this one and I knew it.

'Cyrus?' My mom called.

'Mmmm,' I hummed, unable to speak or look at her right now.

'There's Nothing to be embarrassed about, it's completely natural-'

'Mmmmmmmmmmm,' I cringed aloud, sliding my hand down my face with wide eyes staring off to the side. I always hoped I'd never get the gay version but here we are.

She sighed, 'I know it's hard to talk about but I just want to-'

'MMMMMMMMMM,' I cringed louder because I knew that sentence was going to be filled with something even more cringe.

Trying to be patient with me, she left a small pause before repeating, 'I just want to-'

'I don't like this conversation,' I interrupted again, shaking my head, 'Do we have to have this conversation?'

My mom discreetly rolled her eyes but said nothing about my avoidance, 'Yes, it's important.'

Deeply sighing, I tried to accept my fate, 'Alright just speak quickly so we can get this over with,'

Mom took a deep breath, 'Ok, well, I just want to make sure you're being safe and that you know you can come to me for advice,'

Literally trying not to cry, laugh or I don't even know anymore...implode? I nodded, 'Yup, ok, noted, can I go now?'

'Yes honey, you can go,'

As soon as those words left her mouth I was practically sprinting up the stairs, which was rare, did you honestly expect me to become athletic in the past two years? Never. I may have grown up a little bit but I'm still the same as I was.