chapter twelve

"Swervin'How you look so perfect on your worst days?Double C your purses, you deserve it

"Swervin'
How you look so perfect on your worst days?
Double C your purses, you deserve it

...

Curvy little body, love your surface (surface)
Yeah, I'm all on your body, make you nervous."

"So was it my sister that forced you to come along or was it of your own free will?" He teases, her arm was in his and they were walking down a white stone pathway in his garden. There was a slight breeze in the air, slightly blowing her hair in different directions. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"My own free will, actually." She let's out a soft chuckle. "I know what you probably think of your sister, but she's actually such a sweetheart."

He nods his head, a smile on his face.

"How's the little one?" He grins, they stopped once they reached the top of a few steps. Flowers surrounded the flight of stairs, giving it a romantic touch.

"Amazing, thank you." She was stood infront of him, a small smile on her face, deep blue eyes staring into his own. He gulped.

"Your lips outline the most beautiful smile." He said it almost as if he didn't mean to, which he didn't. The compliment slipped out of his mouth before he could stop himself.

Perrie blushes, he looks away embarrassed. Perrie tucks her hair behind her ear, "Do you want to go back?" She points the entrance.

"Let's stay out here for a while." He pulls out a champagne bottle and two glasses from a cooler that was on the lovely porch.

"Sure."

~ • ~

Perrie and Klaus chuckled, happiness radiated off of the both of them. Klaus' eyes landed on the house behind Perrie.

"I think we're missing the Waltz." He states. Perrie places the empty glass of champagne down on a small round table, "we should go back." She tried to ignore the cold.

"Come." He places his hand on her lower back, walking her down the steps and back on the white stone pathway leading to the entrance of the mansion.

She walked as her hair fluttered in the air, arms tightly wrapped around her. He turned to look at her as she admired the stars in the sky, her cheekbones were heavenly to him, her blue eyes were so full of life yet so uncertain, her eyelashes were long and natural looking, she was perfection.

She caught him staring yet he never looked away, quickly she turned away and blushed

Perrie felt cold wind stroking her skin, wanting to rip her clothes off her, as if she were its enemy. He noticed her hands rubbing her arms, discretely. But he caught on, he shrugged off his blazer, she was still in her own world looking at the stars above.

It was only when he put the matieral around her shoulders that he caught her attention again, she looked at him and smiled a little. "Thank you." She pulls her hands through the arm holes and he laughs at the size of it on her petite body.

She looked at with a look that was almost foreign to him, it had been so long...

A/n I like this chapter ♡

I feel like if Perrie really did exist in TVD Klaroline wouldn't have been a thing, he would obsess over Perrie instead ...

Tell me what you think of Klerrie!

What about Klanna? Or do you think Kol and Hanna will become lovers, or friends....