chapter two

Salvatore Boarding House

Stefan, Damon, Bonnie and Elena are in the living room standing as they go through their plan. Sat on the couch listing was Perrie, she was sat back in her seat so her baby Lay Lay could sleep on her chest. Alaïa clutched onto a piece of her mother's hair as she snored lightly.

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon says.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan questions.

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply." Damon rolls his eyes.

"I hope he's hot. It had just occured to me how many unattractive people there are in this town." Perrie states, they all stare at her strangely before continuing their conversation.

"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." He looks at Elena and Bonnie.

"I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" Stefan asks, Elena rolls her eyes just as someone knocks on the door. Alaric/Klaus enters.

"There you are." Damon says, he was the last one to get here.

"Sorry I'm late." He states, walking closet to the group, his eyes fell upon the one he didn't see at class.

She was a lot more beautiful than he'd imagined her to be, ocean blue eyes, stunning blonde hair. He then noticed the sweet baby sleeping on her chest, holding onto her mothers hair with her tiny hand.

"That's okay, Alaric." Her sweet British voice brought him out his daze and made him smile.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon tells Alaric.

"Will you be going?" Alaric/Klaus asks, looking towards Perrie on the couch.

"Nope. I'm done risking my life for you guys, I'm a mum I can't be doing that anymore." She looks down at Alaïa as the little baby lifted her head for a second before dropping it back to her mothers chest and returning to sleep.

And suddenly his plans to get rid of her went out the window.

"Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena's whiny voice brought him back to reality, it was no where near as soothing as Perrie's.

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie speaks with such confidence.

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around."

"Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..." He rushes at Bonnie but she throws him on the other side of the room with her powers, without touching him.

"Well, I was impressed." Elena says.

"It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can." Bonnie states.

Perrie Edwards Everyone 😍

I kept her real name because I feel like any other babe just won't suit her ♡

- an: first time he laid eyes on her ♡