chapter four

Perrie was now in the gril, her strange encounter with Rebekah left her confused. She put it at the back of her mind for now.

She didn't have work, as she was still on maternity leave, and all her friends were across the world, so was her daughter. But that was for her safety.

So here she was at the grill drinking a bourbon, trying to forget.

"You look lonely." An unrecognizable voice said.

It was Klaus, she sensed what he was as soon as he slid in the opposite side of  the booth she was in. And it wasn't hard to put the peices together. Truthfully, she hadn't expected him to be so handsome.

"I'm not lonely." Perrie lied, looking back down to her phone, scrolling through the endless photos she had of her daughter. Klaus noticed and smiled, before speaking again.

"My mistake." He laughs.

Perrie looked up at him, he looked star struck for a moment. If the gods are real, he told himself, then this woman is their masterpiece. She had a kind of understated beauty, perhaps it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness. Her pale, freckled, skin was completely flawless

"Okay, seriously. What is it you want?" Perrie sighs, placing her phone into her bag which was placed on the spare seat to her left. She stared at Klaus, waiting for an answer.

"What makes you think I want something?"

Perrie scoffed, a little laugh coming out of her mouth. "Everyone wants something from me." For a second, he could see the hint of sadness that came with saying that sentence. And for the first time ... he felt sympathy.

"There is something that I want." He admits. She raises her eyebrows, knowingly.

"What?"

"Help. Your help. Help me take down my father."

She furrows her eyebrows.

"Why do you need my help?" She asks.

"It'd be nice to have one of the strongest witches of our generation on our side." He smiles. Perrie looks up, thinking.

"And what do I get out of this?" She asks, he smiles as he realised she was willing to negotiate.

"Your child's safety. Bring her back here and I swear to you that I'll protect her with my life. All I ask is that you help me take him down."

Perrie looks down at the table, before looking into Klaus' eyes and smiling -more like smirking-. He leaned back in his seat, a smirk on his face and a plan forming in his mind.

"Deal."

A/n OoOoOh
Partners in crime loool
Who else can't wait for Klaus to meet Alaïa😍?

First Klerrie scene !!!!
Idk about you guys but I'm still writing for Rerrie (Bekah and Perrie) 

Would you want a love triangle with perrie/ klaus/ Rebekah ? (that won't last long dont worry)