chapter seven

It was finally morning, Hanna and Perrie were kissing in the kitchen, putting their breakfast-making to a pause.

They were interrupted by a certain blonde haired vampire walking in unannounced, rolling a suitcase and a bag slung over her shoulder. Her eyebrows raised, and she looked highly amused at what she'd just walked into.

"Ooh, mind if i watch?" She jokes, placing the bag down and grabbing an apple from Perrie's fruit bowl.

"Um- what... What are you doing here, Rebekah?" Perrie blushed a bright red, slightly distancing herself from Hanna. Hanna laughed, turning round to continue cooking.

"I'm staying with you, the Salvatores house just aint doing it. And in all honesty, you're my only friend." She huffed, leaning against the counter looking around the perfectly polished place.

"Okay, yeah whatever fine. But I have rules, I'm picking up Alaïa today so i need to set some boundaries if you want to live here.'

"Fine by me." Rebekah smirks, biting into her apple.

~ • ~

Hours had passed and Hanna had left Perrie's home. Rebekah agreed to tag along on Perrie's ride to the airport, she wanted to meet Alaïa too.

"So we just wait here until what?"

"We wait here until I see my cousin carrying my little angel." Perrie squealed in excitement, Rebekah turned to look at the girl. She smiled at her obvious love for Lay Lay. It was admirable and she almost envied that kind of relationship.

"They're here!" Perrie yelled, then she was off. Running towards her daughter. Rebekah chuckled.

"Ohh, Lay Lay." She laughs, grabbing the giggling baby, she was a lot bigger as she was just over a year old. Her brown curls were in a sleepy mess, her eyes were droopy but she managed to keep then open with the excitement of seeing her mother for the first time in almost two weeks.

"Oh, my own heart." Perrie holds her against her chest, she placed her hand ontop of her small head.

"Thank you for bringing her, Anna. I'm never letting you go again, mamas."

Please take a moment to answer the questions below...

A/n short chapter but I like it lol
Rebekah and Perrie, roommates? Wonder how that'll work.

What'd you think of Hanna?

Alaïa will meet Rebekah next chapter  and maybe Klaus but we'll see

Vote and comment for another chapter!

Her Freckles 😍!!

I'm actually the biggest mixer ever! Hence why I'm so obsessed with Perrie (and the other girlies) 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hope you're enjoying this book!