TWENTY SEVEN - SHOT

[ HYUNJIN POV ]

" You're not going anywhere. You thought you got rid of me? Well, you're wrong " he said. Woojin. He was pointing a gun at us. Unfortunately, we were all unarmed.

I should've known. He's cunning. Changbin, you should've been a bit more careful with your plan.

Shit, Seungmin. He went out the room just before Woojin came. Is he safe?

" What're you thinking? Is it about Seungmin? Don't worry, he's with the other two. Each tied up to a pillar " Woojin said. " Now, slowly walk and go to the other room. One move against me and I won't hesitate to shoot you "

We quickly followed his orders and slowly walked to the other room while his gun was an inch away from our heads.

Seungmin, Felix and Jisung were each tied to a pillar with a gag covering their mouth. They were struggling to scream and they were trying to get out of their shackles.

I quickly ran over to Seungmin and held both of his hands.

" Don't even think about releasing him " Woojin said.

" I won't " I said and looked back at Seungmin. " I'll get you out of here Minnie. It's just not the right time now. I'll think of what to do "

Seungmin tried to say something but all I heard was muffled voices.

" You can remove their gags, but don't touch anything else " Woojin said as he pointed his gun towards Minho and Changbin.

I quickly removed the cloth from Seungmin's mouth. As Minho removed Jisung's and Changbin removed Felix's.

" He's gonna kill us Hyunjin. All of us " Seungmin said frantically. 

" Don't worry love. I won't let him hurt you. Or the others " I reassured him.

Woojin had made Changbin and Minho sit at a corner of the room, and he put me a few feet away from Seungmin.

He then scanned the room with his gun and asked " So, who wants to die first? "

" Don't do this Woojin. I know you want the throne, but you can let us all go and we'll never come back and you can gladly take up my dad's throne " I said to him.

" That's not happening Hyunjin-ah. You're a pathetic piece of shit, you can't even kill a boy. I'll be doing what you left off. But I'll be killing all of you, including you Minho. I never planned on killing you, but you've got me no other choice. So, let me ask you again. Who wants to die first? " Woojin asked " Seungmin, what about you? Do you want to die first or let me kill Hyunjin? "

" Kill me first, don't hurt Hyunjin. Please just kill me " Seungmin sobbed.

" Seungmin-ah, no! " Felix screamed. " You don't have to do this " Jisung said.

" It doesn't matter guys. We're all gonna die anyway. This whole thing started with me, so let me be the first one to die " Seungmin said and turned towards me. " Hyunjin-ah, I love you "

" Well, that was an emotional speech. Now, Kim Seungmin get ready to die " Woojin said as he cocked his gun and pointed it towards Seungmin.

" I love you too Seungmin " I said with tears in my eyes as he smiled at me and looked back at Woojin.

Seungmin closed his eyes shut, scared for the impact.

______

[ SEUNGMIN POV ]

Bang! The gun fired.

I didn't feel any pain.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Woojin shot, lying on the ground, blood flowing from his body.