NINE - TWIT

[ SEUNGMIN POV ]

" Any luck on finding where Felix might be officer? "

" We have good news and bad news sir. The good news is that we know who's kidnapped your friend "

" That's great news! "

" But, you see. The bad news is that your friend was kidnapped by your father's rival mafia gang. The biggest gang in the town. It'll be very, very hard to find your friend. The only person you can ask for help to find your friend is your father. He's the only one who can help you now "

" You're not going to do anything at all? "

" I'm afraid so. There's nothing we can do about this. The police force cannot overpower Mr. Hwang's gang "

" I'll just ask my father. You guys are pathetic " I said to the officer and walked out of the police station.

________

[ HYUNJIN POV ]

What do I do now? How can I kidnap Seungmin?

He's always either at home or at the police station. There's no way I'm going to be able to get him.

I've told Woojin to keep an close eye on him. To find out what he's doing.

There was so much anger pumped up inside me, I had to let it out.

I went to my training room and wore my punching gloves.

The punching bag was in the centre of the room.

With all that anger, I started punching and punching and punching.

Sweat poured. The bag was almost torn. My knuckles were nearly bruised. My heart was beating at an abnormal rate. Yet, I was still so frustrated.

Kim Seungmin. Why is so hard to kill you?

But once I get a hold of you. You're done for.

I continued punching the bag screaming.

That was until, somehow stopped me by blocking my fists.

" I think that's enough Hyunjin. The bag is almost tearing "

It was Minho hyung. My trainer.

" Just leave me alone! " I screamed.

" This isn't going to help Hyunjin. If you're angry about not completing your mission, then GO OUT AND FINISH IT! QUIT WASTING TIME, YOU TWIT! YOU THINK PUNCHING A BAG IS GONNA HELP? " he screamed and that sent shivers down my spine. It always did.

He's the only one, besides my father, by whom I felt very intimidated.

He's been by my side since I was 15 and he was just 17. He was an excellent fighter and trainer at that early age. My father hired him to train me to become like him.

I grew up in his training. He made me the person I am today.

" Get going! " he said and he didn't have to tell me twice, I was already halfway out the door.

I wiped all the sweat off of me and drank some iced water. Since I didn't have nothing to do, I decided to pay a visit to our blonde prisoner kept in the basement.

I wonder how he's doing?

________

Author

I decided to update today since it's a holiday today for me and I was free, I had nothing to do. Hope you guys like it ❤

Also, I thought I'd be funny if I put HWASA's TWIT above ; )
It's a great song tho.