New Life

I woke on my back to the morning sun glaring in from the window beside the bed. I groaned and rolled away, expecting to find a warm, or should I say hot, body next to me. Cold sheet-no body. I opened my eyes marginally to glance around the vacant room then stretched my tired body. Memories of the night before engulfed me.

Mason's breath on my neck...Hayley.

His arm stretching up over me...Hayley. My name a constant on his lips. It's a wonder we'd slept through the party, well mostly, he'd woken me again in the night.

The door opened suddenly and Mason came in with a tray, dressed in just grey sweats and looking a lot more delicious than anything on that tray would be.

He realised I was awake and closed the door.

"Morning baby, how did you sleep?" he asked as he sat the tray beside the bed and got back in.

I turned over and stretched my body, still naked and slightly achey, but satisfied.

"I feel good... different." I smiled at him. I felt like I was just half of a bigger thing than me, with the other half being Mason.

"I know what you mean," he agreed, as he put his hand around my hip and pulled me over him so he was lying on his back.

He kissed my lips gently, then started to massage my hip.

"The place is a mess, everyone's still asleep."

I nodded, "what time is it?"

"Just after 8. We slept pretty early so I figured you'd wake early too." he kissed my nose.

I looked into his blue eyes and saw adoration looking back at me. He was the rest of my life, and I couldn't have asked for more.

"How is your body feeling? Are you sore?" He at least attempted to hide the slight look of satisfaction that graced his face.

I brought my leg over him and straddled while I lay on his chest, my face hovering over his.

"Would you like me to be?"

He grinned, he hands trailing down to find my ass and he squeezed.

"Hmm... why ever would you say that?" He smirked.

"Oh you know what you alphas are like.."

He rolled us over suddenly and was above me, me legs secured around his waist.

"Oh really? Us alphas are that predictable are we. Maybe I should change that.."

*********************!!!!

He sat back in a flash and flipped me over until I was face down on the bed. His body covered mine again and he bit up my neck and started to grind his hips into my behind. He kissed until he reached my ear and whispered, "were you expecting that?"

"No," I breathed, and started to grind into Mason.

His hand came between me and the bed and he massaged my breast. He brought it down my stomach and along my core.

"Ah, Mase..."

He sat up and pulled his sweats off, then urged me back with him on my knees, so my back was against his chest. Mason's hand gripped my thigh and then went between us to position himself at my entrance. In a swift movement we were connected again.

"Oh god," I moaned. I threw my head back onto his shoulder, and his mouth went to my neck, his new favourite place, as we started to move.

I circled my hips as Mason lifted me up and down, his movements becoming quickly erratic.