Luna

We got dressed and went down for breakfast. My neck was still tingling and my hand kept going to it subconsciously. Mason would smile every time he noticed.

He led me hand in hand into the pack kitchen where some of the the wolves were still eating. They all stopped and turned to stare at us, some smiling, some with their mouths hanging open.

I blushed furiously and Mason tugged me closer to his side, sensing my embarrassment.

He sat at the head of the table at one end and I sat next to him. Gradually everyone went back to their breakfast, but my cheeks were still glowing red.

"Hey, Hayley is it?" A girl a seat across and down from me extended her hand towards me. She had short blonde hair and was really cute, she looked around 17.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." I shook her hand.

"I'm Abby, welcome to Grey, Luna."

I stopped. She just called me Luna, holy shit. Mason looked at me in concern and put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it lightly.

"Uhh.. Thanks. Abby." I stuttered out.

I looked at Mason and he was smiling brightly at me, which slowly turned into a smirk. I was confused for a second then realised my hand was once again touching my mark.

I smiled at him and ducked my head in embarrassment again, and heard him chuckle lightly.

"Oh My God. You're marked!" I heard Raina shout from somewhere behind me.

Everyone turned to again look at me, focusing in on neck.

Mason laughed out loud and grabbed my waist, pulling me onto his lap. A few others laughed with him too, including Jace who was trailing after Raina.

"Calm it baby." he said to her still smiling.

"But it's so exciting. You're officially our Luna!"

There was that word again, I was nowhere near getting used to it.

"Let her adjust to it a five seconds before you go shouting it about Raina." Mason said to her, but he wasn't shouting, he sounded amused.

"She just had five seconds, look heres another five, one two three four five." She counted them on her fingers for us.

"We need a party to celebrate!"she exclaimed.

"Wait what?" I said.

"We need to welcome our new Luna properly!"

"Emm..."

"C'mon Hayley! It'll be fun. You'll get to meet everyone."

I bit my lip in thought. I really should meet the pack sooner rather than later.

"It's okay if you don't want to." Mason said quietly into my ear, brushing his lips against it.

I looked up at Raina's face, she looked so pleadingly at me, I couldn't say no.

"Well okay. But nothing too..."

"Yay! It's going to be great! Don't worry I'll take care of everything" And with that she was off. She jumped up from Jace's knee, took his face in her hands and gave him a chaste kiss then flew
out the door.

"I don't know where she gets the energy, we were up all night."

I laughed and looked away, not sure what to reply to that. Jace got up to follow her out, slapping Mason on the back. "I'll try to keep her under control."

A plate of pancakes were sat on front of us and two cups of coffee. I thanked the chef, whose name I had yet to learn, and took a drink of my coffee. Mason cut a piece of pancake and put it in his mouth, then cut another and held it up to me.