"  We will go there." She pointed a place to him.

" To temple? " He frowned.

" Yes." She said and got down the car without giving him a chance to deny.

" You wait here, I will go and park the car." He said and she smiled widely at him.

She nodded and he went to park his car.

After he came, they went to buy the incredients like coconut and flowers to offer them for God.

They went into the temple and prayed to the God. While Anu was praying closing her eyes, Siddharth just stood there staring at her.

He looked at the God and her. He joined his hands and pleaded God to save Anu. Tears formed in his eyes while praying but he wiped them away quickly before Anu notices.

Pandit ji came and gave some flowers and prasadam to them. He blessed them to be together forever with good health and happiness thinking them as a couple.

Siddharth smiled wishing for the same while Anu stayed quiet.

She took him to other side of the temple which was peaceful and calm.

" Now talk." She said.

Siddharth looked at her and sighed.

" I need to go to Germany." He said directly looking into her eyes.

Her face paled instantly and he saw fear in her eyes.

" Why?" She asked in a whisper.

" Office work..... I have to finalize a deal there." He said cautiously.

" For how many days?" She asked him.

" Maybe for one week." He said.

She went quiet and looked down thinking deeply making Siddharth scare.

Anu is sad.

She didn't know how much time is left for her and she wants to live every moment of her life with Siddharth.
Call her selfish or anything, she didn't want him to leave.

One Week.

Till that time I will be alive or not?

What if......

" Stop thinking."

She heard him saying and turned towards him to see him clenching his jaw.

" It's important Anu otherwise I wouldn't go." He said sighing.

" Look I promise to call you daily and talk to you." He said seriously and she looked surprised at him.

" When you should be going?" She asked.

" In 2 days." He said.

" Okay." She said sadly looking down.

He was about to say something but she cut him off.

" But I have some conditions." She said sternly.

" Conditions?" He raised his brows.

" Yes." She said helding her head high.

" And what they might be." He asked amused at her face expressions.

" You would be going in 2 days right, so you should spend these whole 2 days with me only."

" Okay, next." He bit his lip to stop himself from smiling.

" After going there, you should not call me....." She was saying and he cut her off.