The family reunion

Começar do início

"Two. Others!? Who?!" Val said, covering herself with the blankets on the queen sized bed. Lex sighed.
"Me, Wayne and Kent stayed aside because he said and I quote 'Not prepared for that level'." Lex said. Wayne? Kent? Val then had herself shrink.
"Kent's Superman. Wayne's Batman. Great! I'm screwed! I hate my life!" Val yelled. Lex shook his head.
"Get ready for breakfast. Wayne and the Kent's are waiting for you." Lex said, leaving her room.
"Wait ... Kent's?! As in more than one?! Great!" Val groaned in the pillow. She then flew to the closet and opened it, she was hypnotized by the beautiful dresses, shoes, accessories and clothes. She picked one that caught her eye and took it. Once she wore it, she looked at herself the mirror and smiled:

 Once she wore it, she looked at herself the mirror and smiled:

She looked the sort. The earring sparkled and her leather skirt fit her perfectly. Either Lex really does know everything or either he's a creepy stalker. She took a deep breathe and left the room. There were so many doors and halls she basically went dizzy until a woman came to her.
"Hello, Miss. Follow me to the dining room."
"Okay uhm?"
"Mercy."
"Okay, Thanks Mercy."
"My pleasure."
They walked to a door where voices came. She felt her heart stop.
"Maybe I should come back later- woah!" Val was pushed by Mercy to the room, she fell but she flew before hitting the ground. She sighed in relief.
"Oh dearie. Are you okay?" An old and nice woman asked, helping her.
"Yes, Yes, SOMEONE was rushing my day!" Val glared at Mercy who shrugged and smirked at her.
"Thanks Mercy, very helpful." Val glared again. Mercy smirked and left.
"Oh my dearie. You look like a young girl version of my son." She smiled. Val smiled.
"Thank you. I'm Valencia. Call me Val. My names too long." She said.
"I'm Martha. Please call me Grandma."
"Grandma? I've always wanted a grandmother." Val smiled brightly. Then an old nice man came along.
"And I'm Jonathon. Call me Grandpa."
"Wow. One day I already gained two grandparents. Nice." She said, the She spot. Lex, Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne were sitting and watching them. Clark still had a shade of pink on his cheeks while Bruce had a clam fade but was noticeable that he was looking at Val all over. Val felt herself anger, those men changed her clothes! Oh how she wanted to punch them in the nose! She took a deep breathe.
"Soo ... ." Val tried to break the awkward, TENSE, silence. Her biological parents were the in front of her. All of them. Most of them nemesis to each other. In a building. In one room. Under one roof.
"Did you sleep well?" Bruce asked. Val's head snapped and looked at her father. She didn't expect Batman. The most serious person she ever knew and met in her life is freaking Bruce Wayne! The most kindest and generous man alive!
"Y-Yes. Until I hit my head." Val joked, Lex chuckled.
"Oh, dear. Where?" Martha asked.
"I saw ... Lex I front of me and I kinda freaked out. I flew up and hit my head on the ceiling. Guess it was a wake up call me from mother nature." Val joked, she didn't know what to call the three man. The three men smiled.
"Well how's life?" Val asked. The grandparents laughed.
"Not bad at all. Ahem." Martha looked at Clark gave him the 'Talk to your daughter' look.
"Say, do you like horses?" Clark asked, randomly.
"Yes. I did ride one-" Val was interrupted by her phone.
Suddenly Val's phone rang violently. The men seemed disappointed by the disturbance of their 'reunion'. She took it out and it read 'Dick'. She answered it.
"Hey, D."
"Hey, V. Say where are you? Your room looked like an association place!"
"Sorry uhm I had an unknowable meeting with some people."
"Who?"
"Uhm, L, K, W going out for a scheme!" Val used a code for her friend so the others won't notice.
"No freaking way!"
"Yes, way!"
"Let me guess, L, K and especially W are glaring?"
"Yep."
"Okay, Okay. Just wanted to make sure cause the team was getting worried."
"Tell them I'm alright and I'll come back before Megan's cake bake at 7 pm."
"Good. Later, V."
"Later, D." Val hang up and placed her phone back to her pocket. She noticed the others were waiting for her.
"Sorry."
"Who was that?" Lex asked, with a frown.
"A friend. They were worried and just wanted to check on me."
"How kind of them." Martha said.
"Yep, they're awesome." Val said. The waiters came with food and served them in front. Val's mouth started drooling. There were; Pancakes, waffles, pies, bacon, eggs, mashed Potatoes, chicken, orange juice, pork, fruit and Nutella crepes.
"Please, dig in."
Val didn't have to be told twice but then she remembered something. The high school model quiz for working with Victoria secret and others. She groaned but didn't noticed she groaned out load. She felt embarrassed as the others looked at her.
"What's wrong?" Clark asked, frowning.
"Uhm I can't eat anything but fruit." Val smiled, nervously.
"Why? What's the matter?" Bruce asked, leaning forward. Getting concerned.
"Uhm, I'm on a diet for a specific girly reason and I need to look good for an event."
"What event?" The three fathers asked at the same time. Val shrunk in her seat. Martha huffed.
"Don't attack the poor girl. Her reason is girly so none of you would understand." Martha said. She then rubbed Val's back.
"How about yo tell me Dearie. I'm an expert on diet and can tell what you can eat and stay fit for this event." Martha said. Val nodded, she leaned in but paused.
"Wait, Don't you have super hearing?" Val asked. Clark looks like his plan was exposed. Clark rubbed his neck.
"Maybe?"
"Oh I forgot. Here write on my phone."
"Okay."
She wrote:
There's a modeling event in school and have a chance to work with Gigi Hadid and Taylor Hill and etc. A chance of traveling the world and be successful. And I want to be a singer and actress so I want to start from here. I need to be at least 62 KG. I'm at 65 right now.
"So that's the event. It's very good-"
"Does it conclude a boy???" The three fathers asked again. Martha glared at them.
"Maybe." The three fathers jumped.
"What?! No!"

TO BE CONTINUED...
LETS GET 40 LIKES! ...please like? For my sake?