Sachin Kumar questioned, " I asked what's true?? Royal heads need proof not WORDS!! Is there anything that can prove Khushi is Garima's daughter??"

Khushi who was silent till then, finally could not stop herself. With the proceeding of moments, slowly her nervous too started to fading. She started acquainting herself with this discussion going on. The moment the Question again raised on her Deceased mother, she could not tolerate that any more. 

"Can you show me the proof that Sanjiv Kumar is your father??", None was expecting this question. 

Arnav turned his head towards Khushi, there was a rigid expression on her face and her gaze was still on Sachin Kumar as if her eyes could turn him to ashes. He was seeing that Strong headed and feisty woman who is too difficult to persuade easily, whom he had met during the initial days of their marriage when Khushi was totally against their marriage not ready to accept that!! 

" How dare you ask me this question Khushi??"

"If I can't dare to ask YOU this question, how can you dare to ask ME this question?? (she tried to stated her point. ) I'm not here in greed of winning this Royal prosperity, if I had had such greed to get hold of these, we would not have waited all these years!! I'm here to claim that, what belongs to my MOTHER!!"

Her each word was clear and her voice was serious. She was sure of her own motive of coming there. Like Arnav's says, she needs to face her past and then only she can fight. 

Arnav did not say anything further, he kept himself back letting Khushi take the initiative and fight for her own rights. He knew his Khushi was strong and can tame the situation in her favor. Every person should understand what's the actual rights of his/her.

"If you don't wish to gain this Royal Status here why did you come here then??"

"Like I said, I want to treasure my mother's inheritance." (she repeated herself.)

Sachin Kumar's blood boiled, he could see his chance of gaining the throne losing slowly. He can't afford to lose it so easily wasting 24 years of his life.

" Your Majesty, then I think we need to change the norm of Royal Constitution that Now the inheritance of Royalty is going to that person who is the illegitimate child of someone!!"

"Mr.Kumar!!"

She screamed, Royal heads could see where the conversation was heading towards.

Royal heads tried to calm down the situation, " May be you are forgetting your sanity to talk in Royal meeting Kumar Ji.."

Khushi turned her head to Royal heads.

" Your Majesty, if someone is forgetting his sanity to talk today that means you the Royal heads encouraged this in past?? None of you also come to stand by my mother's side that day.. Neither anyone of you gave my mother any support nor punished the actual culprit!! What kind of fair justification was that?? You all decided to keep silence, letting a lady face humiliation."

May be Garima was fragile to raise her voice, but her daughter is not that fragile!! It has always been difficult for Khushi to understand her own emotion but once she understands her own feeling, she never can suppress it. 

It's good to be silence, but silence should not be an option when it comes to Self-Respect. How you reserve and respect your Self-Respect that should be your business, your commitment towards yourself?? 

Khushi has always lived with head high, this question of illegitimate or legitimate has never become a hindrance in her life owing to a family like Raizadas. And if today she keeps quiet letting anyone insulting her self-respect then that means throwing mud on Baba Maa Arnav And Di's emotion attached to her since beginning and this would be never an option for Khushi. 

She then faced Sachin Kumar.

" And Mr.Kumar, let me clarify your misunderstanding on the difference between legitimate child and illegitimate child today!! My mother too gone through by the same pain, same tears, same cry while giving birth to me like your mother passed the same situation while giving birth to you!!"

She knew she was speaking bold, but if someone is not respecting your softness while dealing with situation considering it as your weakness, then is it right to behave like so?? Why should you waste your time for that person trying to make him realize..It's better to show the real mirror, Khushi convinced herself.

She continued, " I have also lived all these years being showered with same love, same care from MY FAMILY like yours.. I have my own name, own self-respect, own identity.. I don't need a man whom you all call as MY FATHER.. to live a normal life!! My current life is much more normal than yours I suppose.."

" But still that need of a father in your life is empty than mine.. What clarification would you like to give??"

Khushi was about to reply when all of them heard a voice from behind..

"I'm ready to fill that emptiness in Khushi's life that once I had left to fulfill!!"

Everyone turned their heads, few pair of eyes got widen seeing a known face while others remains confused.. But Khushi did not understand these words of Sashi Gupta!!

What was he doing there at this point??

Arnav felt like breathless for a moment, he had never thought Khushi would come to face the truth in this way. His body started freezing. He felt difficult to gulp down his obscurity seeing this man.. How is Khushi going to accept it so suddenly like this?? This situation can be so complex he had no idea.

"Sashi Gupta!!"

Khushi turned her head hearing the murmuring of Sachin Kumar and Shiv Prasad Chauhan. Do these two persons know Tara's father?? But how and when?? And what's the requirement of this man here?? And why did he say he is ready to fulfill that emptiness in her life that he had left to fulfill!!

She turned her head to Arnav, Arnav was staring at her as if his life totally depend on her.

She started remembering the last few meeting of her with Sashi Gupta and his sudden affection on her, Arnav and Sashi Gupta's fury eyes staring at each other that day in store, Arnav's confession of telling her something important, then today the sudden presence of Sashi Gupta declaring such a Statement in front of all.. Her brain started linking dots one by one and before she could realize herself, everything went blur in front of her eyes and she had no idea what happened after that!!