"That's unfair, babe." He replied but I could feel his smirk.

"This is how I practice fighting as well. You can play the punching bag until further notice." I smirked.

He chuckled. "Alright, babe. Whatever makes you satisfied."

I smiled while raising my arms, squaring up in a position. I was going to have fun beating his ass.

****
About two hours went by as I practice my punches on the bag, adding the hours I stopped to drink water and use the bathroom. Carter on the other hand did not stop lifting weights. He faced himself in the mirror with a focused look.

He'd often lick his lips and the more he did it, the more his jaw structure appeared

I stopped hitting the bag and walked over to a water bottle. I grabbed it and popped the lid open. I inhaled and exhaled through my nose. I was due for a needed shower. I was sweaty and I felt sticky.

"Your drinking out of my bottle." He told me.

I shrugged. One, I was thirsty and two, this bastard didn't tell me what we were doin and I didn't bring a water.

"Should have told me what we were doing today. I would have brought my own water." I said back.

I looked his way and saw him looking at me in the mirror, shaking his head and going back to lifting weights.

"Can I fight you now?" I queried, setting the water down.

He pulled the weights up a few more times before placing them on the mat. He grabbed the white and made his way over to me.

I couldn't help that my eyes trailed over his sweaty tatted body. His nipple piercings glinting even brighter and his hair wet from the sweat. That's when I notice he had tattoos on his head with a few strands covering over it.

I was snapped out of my gawking by the bottle being grabbed from my hand. I watched him drink a good amount of the water and set it to the side. He dabbed his face with the towel and tossed it on the bench.

"Where do you want me to stand?" He asked me telling me that I was in charge right now.

I hesitantly grabbed his hand and pulled him to the center of the entire room. I let go of his hand and looked up to him. He had a smirk on his lips.

"You can't hit back at all, okay?" I asked looking at him with a raised brow.

I knew how Carter can break a deal since he has done it a few times with me.

"Alright, babe." He answered simply with a nod.

I stepped back a few steps and looked at him. He was looking at me with amusement. I rolled my eyes and squared up in a position. He folded his arms to his chest, waiting for me to hit.