Cadmus was shutting all the windows to Scott's house, while Scott locks them. Kira was watching the two with a confused look. Kira was doubting Scott's plan, one that involves the twins being away from them for a while.

"I don't want to sound pessimistic or anything, but you really think that's going to keep them out?"

"Actually, we have a kind of security system. Things happened a couple of weeks ago, a lot of things, and we had my boss help make a few changes to the house."

"Your boss?" Kira asks. "Do you work for a security company or something?"

"No, he's a veterinarian," Cadmus answers for Scott.

Kira looks doubtful of their plan, "You had a vet put in your alarm?"

"Yeah, sort of," Scott says. "But I can't arm it. Only my mom can."

"Where is she?"

"Don't worry," Cadmus starts and Scott finishes. "She'll be here."

"Don't worry," Scott reassures her. "We're going to be okay. I promise."

"We? Or just us?" She asks, referring to her and Cadmus at the end.

"All of us."

"I don't want anyone getting hurt."

"Then why did you bring me? If those things are coming after you, and anyone who gets in the way gets killed, then shouldn't I be somewhere else?" Kira asks him.

Of course, Scott didn't tell her the full truth.

"I'm not letting you get hurt," Scott reassures once more. "And I don't want you getting hurt. Especially because of me. It could be any of us three."

"I don't think so," Kira admits. "I have to show you something. Have you ever heard of something called a Kitsune?"

Kira pulls out a mythology book, and Cadmus pulls out his phone. He starts looking through the beastiary, seeing if it could be in there. If she was supernatural, her kind should be in there, especially if it's in a mythology book.

His attention is brought back to the book as she opens the page to a beautiful white fox with nine tails. It was surrounded by electricity, and it looked like it could control the shock.

"When a Kitsune rubs it's tails together, it can create fire or lighting. It's called Foxfire, and no, I don't have any tails."

"How'd you know what I was thinking?" Scott asks, confused.

"Because Kitsunes are also psychic. I can hear all of your thoughts," after an embarrassed look on Scott's face, she continues. "Just kidding."

He gives out a sigh of relief, his thoughts are well protected now.

"The sun's setting," Cadmus tells them as he looks out the window.

"I know," he turns to Kira. "Are you scared?"

"Not right now," she answers.

The two teenagers were sitting a little too close for Cadmus' comfort. He felt like such a third wheel with these two.

"I'm suppose to be back before dinner," Kira changes the topic, scooting closer to Scott.

"Tell them you can't make it."

"What should I say?" She asks as if she never lied to her parents before.

"Say uh... you're going on a date."

She lets out a smirk, as if challenging him, "You think that's a good idea."

"Tell them you're meeting Alleigh's mom tonight," Cadmus suggests, finally breaking his silence.

Kira scoots away from Scott, almost forgetting the boy was here. Cadmus stares out the window in hope that Scott's mother will turn up soon. The door downstairs open, and Scott perks up.

"My mom's back."

He grabs Cadmus and walks downstairs, Kira following behind them. They stop in the kitchen, just to see the sperm donor with his laptop.

"What are you doing here?"

"And why do you still have a key?" Cadmus asks after Scott.

"Funny you mention keys," he explains. "Cause while I have a key to this house, I'm not sure how you got a key to my office."

Agent McCall turns his laptop to face them, and opens it. The laptop turns on and a picture flashes onto the screen. Scott and Kira were in the office, looking on his computer. The three teens look at each other.

The four stand in the kitchen, Cadmus staring at the picture before them

The four stand in the kitchen, Cadmus staring at the picture before them. McCall didn't really look angry, but mainly because all the times Cadmus had seen the man, he had the same facial expressions. Cadmus couldn't tell if he was angry or upset with his son doing this to him.

"Let me help you out here," Agent McCall starts. "This kind of thing usually begins with something along the lines of, 'It's not what you think' or, 'I can explain'."

"Let me help you out," Scott responds. "You need to leave."

"I will, with a satisfactory explanation."

"Go get a warrant," Cadmus taunts at the man.

"I don't need a warrant. I'm his father," he responds.

"No, you're a gene donor," everyone's attention was now on Scott. "I got my hair color from you. And that's all I got. So you're not allowed to play tough dad with me."

"Hey, what's going on?" Melissa asks as she walks in the house.

"Maybe one of you should explain."

"Scott," Kira whispers.

Everyone looks at the window, the sky was quickly turning dark. They're coming, and the security isn't set. Behind the teens, in the living room, one of the ninjas Scott saw the other night formed in the darkness. The donor was the first to notice it.

"Who the hell is this?" He asks as he moves around the teens to get to the hidden creature.

Scott's father gets stabbed with the sword, and he falls to the ground. Kira lets out a scream, and Cadmus could hear a slight howl getting closer. Melissa checks on the man, and moves him out of the way. Derek comes in, all wolfed out, and roars at the ninja.

Scott then transforms into his wolf, and starts attacking. Cadmus could feel his skin flaring as his teeth start growing. Kira stares at him in awe as he turns blue with black spots. Behind her, another guy forms in the dark, ready to attack. She turns just in time and Cadmus moves in front of her. The window breaks as two werewolves jumps in, it being the twins who Cadmus assumes heard Derek's howl.

The twins manage to throw one out the window, as Scott shouts at his mother. All the while, his father was passed out on the floor. Derek takes the other monster and throws it out the door. Melissa throws the mountain ash in the doorway, it making a perfect line to prevent them from entering. Kira puts her hand up and touches the invisible barrier. It won't let her through, and that's when it's confirmed with the others that she isn't human.

"It's Kira right?" She nods. "You gonna tell us what you are?"

She was being pestered by Aiden, wanting to not tell him. She doesn't know for sure anyway. Kira moves to Cadmus, hiding behind him.

"She's a Kitsune, idiot," Derek says as he walks in. "Use your eyes."