𝟎:𝟐𝟑

London POV
"Go wake daddy up stink. Tell him you ready to go." I told Mekai , because him & Antwan were supposed to be going out to have some "Father son time" & Antwan was still slump. When Antwan told Mekai theta they were going to be spending time together he was so happy and didn't stop talking about it since.

He ran upstairs and went to go wake up Antwan. I was making breakfast for all of us. I'm deadass proud of myself over here cooking and shit. Grown bihh tingz !

A couple minutes later Antwan walked downstairs with Mekai behind him.
"Mornin pooh" I said to him
"Mornin" He said back
They both sat down next to each other & Mekai couldn't wait to go" He just kept going onnn & onnn to me about what "Me and daddy have planned for today".. it was cute at first but whew now he dragging it! Milan walked downstairs & sat down at the table with everybody else.
"Mornin stink"
"Morning.." She said looking down
"What's wrong mamas?" Antwan said while looking over at her.
She dramatically sighed .
"My boyfriend. Yesterday he wasn't talking to me at school , and it's still upsetting me"
Antwan looked at me with the
"You knew about this shit face?"
I almost choked on my toast.
"Yo What?" Antwan said while looking at her with his eyebrow raised
She rolled her eyes "My boyfriend daddy."
He laughed , "Milan. You don't have no boyfriend."
"Yes I do!" She said back
"What's his name pooh?" I asked her cuz it was getting interesting
"Junior"
"Thats a cute name." I responded
Antwan looked at me and shook his head
"Don't entertain that shit. Milan you don't have no boyfriend. Aight?"
"Mamaaaa!" She said while looking at me & pouting
"Uhn uhn. Don't cry to ya mama..you heard what I said Lani."
She rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath then walked to her room. All I could do was laugh at the two of them.
"You gon leave my baby alone Twan. Milan don't listen to yo daddy!" I joked and said to her as she walked upstairs.
"dOnT liStEn tO yO dAdDy. My ass London. She too young to have a boyfriend." This nigga was mad and I was amused by the whole thing

"Boy byeee! She only 7. The shit not that serious anyway."
He rolled his eyes
"Come on Mekai we gotta go." Antwan said
Mekai got up and ran to put his shoes on.
"Come here lil mean ass gimme a kiss before yo sexy ass go" I said to Antwan.
He walked over to me and slid his hands down on my butt & gave me a kiss. Whew beeccch ! Chills .
"Love you pooh"
"Love you too baby. We gon be back soon" he licked his lips and winked at me. I knew what that meant when he got backkkk! I smirked
"Come here stinkkk! Give me a hug before you leave" Mekai ran it to me and gave me a hug
"Love you mama"
"Love you too baby"
He smiled & walked out with Antwan.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So It was just me & Milan at home so we just watched movies backkk to backkk. Most of them were her choices. I barely watch shows I want anymore for real

We ended up falling asleep for like an hour or two & when I woke up it was to news I wish I didn't have to hear about.

Antwan called me on the phone heavy breathing & I heard some of the words he got out. Him & Mekai has got into a car accident...He was crying on the phone and everything. So I called Alexis over to watch Milan while I went to the hospital , because I didn't want Milan seeing that.

She came , and I sped to the hospital. I was worried like hell.
When I got there I went to the front desk and they directed me straight down the hall. I ran down there & ran in the room with Mekai. Antwan wasn't hurt that bad & neither was Mekai. He fractured his arm tho. Plus he was the one in the hospital bed at the time so I automatically panicked.
I ran to Mekai's bed side
"Aw pooh! You okay baby?"
He looked to the right at me & let out a lil smile.
"I'm okay mama. My arm just hurts." I let out a deep breath & held on to him tight. Antwan had walked out the room & was sitting in.
"I'll be right back. Okay boo?"
"Okay." He nodded. I got up & walked outside to Antwan & he was pacing the floor back and forth.
"You good baby?"
"No London. I'm not. Who knows what could've happened if that car hit us harder than it already did?"
"But it didn't Antwan..you cannot beat yourself up over this. Aight?" I put my hands on the side of his face and gave him a hug. He was still slight crying..

Seeing yo man cryyyy? That shit hurts .
After they cleared Mekai up we drove home together since Antwan's car got towed after the accident. We got back home & Milan seen Mekai and ran up to him.
"Kai Kai!!" She squeezed him tight. They're sibling relationship is too cute.
"Don't squeeze his arm to hard Lani." I warned her.
Alexis was getting her stuff and was about to walk out "Thank you for staying here & watching her Lex. I appreciate it."
"Of course boo. I'm just glad my baby okay" she said while stroking Mekai's face.
"I'll catch y'all later" she smiled & walked out the house. Antwan was quiet asf the whole time & that's not usually like him. He walked upstairs and went to the room while I was downstairs with the kids.
"Mom?" Milan said
"Yes Milan?"
"What's wrong with daddy?"
"I'm bouta go fine out right now." I walked up the stairs & went I got the room & shut the door behind me. Antwan was standing by the window thinking I guess.
"Come here T." I said as I patted the spot on the bed next to me.
He walked over to me and sat next me.
"What's bothering you baby?"
"I just feel mad guilty..thank God Mekai only broke his arm and nothing more."
"Antwan. What did I tell you? Do not beat yourself up. Okay? This is not your fault boo I promise. Look on the bright side? Y'all both okay & back home & safe with me. That's all that matters."
He nodded.
"I love youuu" I said while smiling
"I love you too."
I leaned in a gave him a kiss & a long hug.
I didn't want him to feel like it was his fault. I'm just glad they're both okay... I don't know what I would've done if something happened to either one of them. They're my whole hearts.

My babies .
Period .