28 (M)

Taehyung's needy whimpers and whispers sporned Jeongguk on even more. He didn't want him to tease too much, not only because he couldn't wait too but because he wanted him to remember his first heat as something beautiful.

Jeongguk left the other's lips to kiss down his jaw until he reached the ear. He nibbled on the lobe and whispered sweet words to him.

Taehyung began to stroke his own length and Jeongguk let him. He leaned back to watch him pleasing himself. It was a sight to die for.

The Omega's brow furrowed while his mouth hung slightly open. Small moans escaped in a high pitched tone, it was a contrast to his usual deep voice.

Taehyung looked him directly into the eyes. The Omega started to wet his lips every few seconds and the moans got louder.

He raised his hips and angled his legs. "Gguk. Aaah fuck! Please!" He whined and grabbed the younger's wrist to replace his hand with the other's.

Jeongguk knew that Taehyung would cum a few times this night and of course he wanted to be the cause of each orgasm. "Tell me what I should do. Tell me what you want baby."

"Make me feel good Gguk." Taehyung wanted everything at once but it wasn't possible, so he decided to start with getting sucked. "With your mouth."

Jeongguk smiled and unbuttoned the shirt with his free hand. He kissed down his chest where the fabric wasn't in the way anymore until he reached his navel. "You're so big my Omega. It won't fit." It was the truth and he knew that Taehyung liked it when he told him that.

"You'll try your best to make it fit, I wanna hear you gagging. Choke on my dick Alpha." Taehyung breathed faster when Jeongguk looked up and started to wet the length by licking it from the bottom to the tip.

"Oooh fuck, t-that's good!" The older buried his hands into the other's soft hair without pulling it or pushing him yet.

Jeongguk pressed his tongue against the slit and sucked the precum off his tip. He didn't stop there. His lips wrapped around the glans and took more and more into his warm and wet cavern.

"Use your tongue Gguk, please! It drives me crazy when you do it." Taehyung knew that Jeongguk would do it anyway but he liked to give him orders.

Jeongguk pressed the muscle against the vein on the underside of his cock and went further down. He moved his tongue as much as possible and felt how Taehyung's fingers pulled on his hair. He fucking loved the pain it caused.

A moan from the Alpha sent vibrations down his whole length and he raised his hips up. Jeongguk started to gag but continued with what he was doing while never leaving the other's gaze.

Since Taehyung was more sensitive because of his heat, it didn't take long until he reached his high. Jeongguk moved up and down, swirled his tongue at the right moment and choked whenever Taehyung would pull him down while pushing inside him at the same time.

Tears ran down the younger's cheeks and Taehyung moaned louder. His strong Alpha was so soft right in this moment, he looked so vulnerable. "I'm coming baby." He warned him and Jeongguk nodded as good as he could.

Taehyung came with a loud growl - and a few final thrusts - down the younger's throat.

"Ggukie oh fuck!" He pulled him up when he was calmed down a bit. Jeongguk always waited with swallowing what hadn't run down his throat already.

He opened his mouth to show Taehyung the sticky liquid before he finally swallowed it. "So good baby. You taste so fucking good!"

Taehyung kissed him, not minding that he could taste himself and wrapped his arms around the muscular body of his Alpha.

Normally it would take a while until he'd get hard again but not when he was in heat.

Jeongguk could feel Taehyung's cock growing only around three minutes later.

"So needy my little Omega. Will you let me eat your ass?" Jeongguk placed his hands on the older's thighs and pulled them apart. The right hand slowly wandered down until it reached the cheeks.

"Are you sure you want this?" Taehyung asked unsure. It was so wet and he didn't know if it would taste good or terrible.

"I'm one hundred percent sure. I can't wait any longer." Jeongguk saw the nod and heard a shy "Okay" and went southwards. He kissed the soft flesh of his thigh and then looked up again. "Spread your legs a bit more baby. Help me out a little bit."

Taehyung did as ordered and put his hands on the underside of his knees to raise his legs up. Jeongguk smiled. "That's even better! Your ass is raising up and I can get better access."

Taehyung inhaled sharply when Jeongguk's tongue pressed against his hole with a warning.

"Are you sensitiv there?" Jeongguk mumbled against the rim and Taehyung nodded fast.

The younger immediately started to lick the slick and groaned loudly. It had a sweet taste, his wolf went crazy and he couldn't stop sucking and licking until everything was gone.

Taehyung couldn't keep still. His body - especially his lower part - was moving against the other's face. He needed something inside, preferably his tongue.

As if Jeongguk could read his mind, he pushed the muscle past the rim.

"Aaah oh damn, that's it Gguk!" Taehyung threw his head back onto the pillow and breathed through his now wide open mouth while Jeongguk tongue fucked him.

"Yes! M-more, please!" His moans got louder and he knew he could cum only from that and he did. "Gguk, oh fuck!" The white liquid shoot out right after, covering parts of his belly and a few drops also reached his chest.

He had to stop Jeongguk because the latter was so much into it, he hadn't noticed that Taehyung already came.

The Alpha's mouth was wet with slick when he leaned back to look at his exhausted Omega. "Tae, I..."

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked while still breathing heavily.

"I think I'm addicted to your ass and slick. You have no idea how good it is!" He had to control himself to not dive in again.

Taehyung chuckled and pulled him up to stop him from eating him out again. "I want your dick now. I want you to knot me and give me your semen. Fill me up to the rim Alpha."

Jeongguk closed his eyes to let the words sink. It was as if he was dreaming but it was better than that, because it was real. Taehyung was ready to build a family with him.