Chapter 15

A/N: HEY! I just wanted to ask if any of you would like a POV from a specific character? If you would, please comment or message me and then I'll be more than happy to write the next chapter in that person's POV. :)

I also need someone to play Ryan, Seth's Beta. Any ideas? Anyone that looks hot would be fine! ;)

Pic is of Lori (Sasha Pieterse) :D
Oh and this chapter is dedicated to jessicadungey !!! :D

Lori's Pov

"What the hell are you meant to be?" were the first words that came out of Seth's charming mouth as he opened the passenger door of his car.

I raised an eyebrow at him and retorted, "And what are you meant to be? Frankenstein?"

He glared at me, "At least you can tell what I've dressed up as. You just look like a regular human."

"Gee, thanks. Glad to know that I am a regular human. As for my costume, I'm meant to be an assassin."

"Ah, I see. That's why you're wearing all black. I think you'd pass off better as a funeral director." He smirked at his own joke.

"Hahaha. very funny. Can we please just go? If we don't leave now then we're going to be late."

"Late, yes. You forgot the fashionably. We are going to be fashionably late."

I rolled my eyes at his response and instead of replying, I settled on gazing out of the window at the clear sky.

We drove in silence and even though I hated him, I had to admit that I did steal a few sly glances at him. Seriously though? He did look kinda hot. If that's even possible dressed up as Frankenstein. Damn him!

Seth looked at me when we stopped at some traffic lights and asked curiously, "What are you thinking about? You look like you've made some sort of revelation that isn't very good news."

"Nothing.." I muttered, looking back at the road.

"Oh come on Laurie. It's gotta be something to get your eyebrows all bunched together like that." He wiggled his own eyebrows at me.

"Keep your eyebrows to yourself and pay attention to the road."

"Killjoy.." he muttered, turning back in time to see the light go green.

"Jerk." I muttered right back.

Fortunately, we got through the rest of the ride without killing each other.

********************

"I'm gonna go and get a drink. I'll be back soon." I lied, starting to make my way through the crowd of dressed-up people dancing. Most of the girls here looked like they'd come from a slut factory; their outfits make me want to puke my guts out. Jesus, no-one in here wants to see your oversized boobs falling out your top. Apart from Seth that is, he can't keep his eyes off them.

Speaking of, "Hey, where are you going?" he yelled at me over the music, grabbing my arm and steering me towards the edge of the dance floor.

"If you had been listening instead of gaping at people's boobs, " I yelled, annoyed at him, "then you would know where I was about to go!"

"What?"

We had reached the edge and Seth could now clearly here me over the music, "It doesn't matter, I'm just going to go and get a drink. Back in a few." I muttered at him distractedly, eyeing the exit.

"Okay. Whatever.." He was clearly distracted too, but not by the exit. Males, really...

Shaking my head, I moved forward through the dancing mass again.

**************

"Hey sweetheart, want me to give you a good time?" A drunken guy stumbled into a table and crashed onto the floor, staring at me dazedly. Someone had clearly spiked the punch. I'm starting to regret my decision to stop at the table to get a drink on my way out.

"No thanks." I declined disgustedly. Reaching the drinks table, I got a bottle of water from the cool-box, making sure to avoid the punch. No way was I getting drunk. Ever.

I unscrewed the bottle and swayed to the music. It was 'Die Young' by Ke$ha. I absolutely loved this song! Forgetting that there were loads of people around me and that I was meant to be getting out of here, I started to dance.

***********

Seth's Pov

"Hey hey hey! Check this hot chic out! Watch her go! That girl is on fire! WHOOOOO!" The DJ's voice (my friend Max) brought my eyes away from the blonde and towards the dance floor where my eyes became transfixed at the sight before me.

Lori was dominating the floor and dancing like there was no tomorrow. Her eyes were closed as she swayed to the beat, making her unintentionally seductive. I heard jealous whispers from all the girls and saw appreciative stares from all the boys.

Uh, hell no. For some unexplainable reason, I suddenly felt some sort of possessiveness and need to protect Lori from all the lustful stares.

Making up my mind, I pushed my way determinedly through the crowd, "Move! Get out the way! Shove off!"

Reaching her, I snatched her arm roughly and pulled her through the crowds and towards the exit. However, something weird happened.

Sparks flew and she opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of my hand on her arm.

"What the fuck? Get off of me Seth! Let go if me right now!"

Still shocked, I let go of her, startled by the sparks. She hastily ran away from me, not looking back. Hang on.. sparks? Wtf?

Suddenly, it came to me. Lori was my mate! Ah hell, Lori was my mate. She was my future Luna.

"Lori! Lori, get back here right now!" I shouted at her retreating figure, desperately trying to make my way towards her.

When I got to the exit and into the student parking lot, I found my car gone and and my mate nowhere to be seen. Ah shit. The clever minx! She stole my car and used it as a getaway.

She's gonna pay, but right now I need to concentrate on finding her first..

"Ryan!" I barked at my Beta through the phone, "I need you to find all of Lori's friends and bring them to the packhouse. I need to speak to them. Now."

"Uh, Alpha, just out of curiosity, why do you sound so pissed?" he asked hesitantly.

I grit my teeth and growled impatiently, "Because Lori forgot to mention the tiny detail about me being her mate."