29

The next night arrived. Regina got out of the shower and rapped her towel around her body. She walked out her bathroom to see Dani on her bed.

"Really" Regina asked as she raised an eyebrow at the young teen.

"I'm helping you pick out an outfit. This is your first lesbian date and I will not let you screw it up" Dani said making sure it didn't come off as a question.

"I can pick out an outfit. I've been on dates before and being on a lesbian date can't be that different" Regina sighed knowing she isn't getting out of this with her.

"Doesn't matter. I'm helping" Dani ordered as she went over to the large closet in the corner. She took out a small black dress with a spaghetti strap that Regina hasn't seen in ages. She smiled and held it towards her mother. "Wear this"

"Really? I don't think I even fit in that anymore. It was my slutty Halloween costume back when I was with your dad. I think not long before I was first pregnant. I can't possibly fit in it still" Regina replied looking at the tiny thing with disbelief and disgust.

"Don't pull that card on me. You work out like crazy and your a detective who can tackle any grown man to the ground. Your so skinny. Now put it on" Dani sighed as she rolled her eyes at her mother's bullshit. Regina let out a long breath and took the dress of the hanger. "Alright I'll be back in a second. Don't move" Dani said as she left the room quickly.

"How do I let her talk me into this" Regina asked herself as she looked at the very small dress in her hand. Dani walked back into the room with a huge smile. In her hand was a G-string and a push-up bra. "No way. I'm not wearing that. My boobs are bigger than your anyway" Regina demands as she put her stern mother voice on.

"So they will look bigger in this then. Just put it all on. She'll love it" Dani replied shoving the underwear towards her mother.

Regina sighed and took it. Dani walked into the bathroom while she waited for her mother to get dressed. Regina couldn't believe she actually got into the outfit but she did. She looking in the mirror at her outfit. Her chest was spilling over the top of the v-line neck.

"Dani I look like a hooker" Regina sighed as she was trying to adjust her dress on her. Dani came out and smiled at her mum with a laugh. "Im not sure if I should be pulling it down or tugging it up"

"Neither. Leave your tits out and let it sit just under your ass. Stop playing with it" Dani laughed as she held her mother's hands down.

"I'm not sure about this" Regina sighed as she looked at herself and just didn't feel right.

"You look great. She will love it. Now sit down and let me do your hair" Dani demands while standing behind the brunettes dressing table chair.

"I can do my own hair Dani" Regina replied a little confused as she sat down.

"You can do your own hair for work. Just let me try something" Dani said as if she was requesting but she was demanding.

"You know I made myself look good on Saturday for that model show. Many people including Emma said I looked hot" Regina said with a laugh at her daughter's disbelief of her.

"Yes you can make yourself look gorgeous for a nice fancy event for work. This is a date with someone you know full well you really like. Your not fucking this up in any way" Dani replied giving her a soft smile as she knows what she is doing.

"Fine. Do what you want" Regina sighed as she threw her hands in the air in defeat.

Dani smiled and took the curlers out. She started curling Regina's hair into big ringlets. She hair sprayed them and ran her hairs through the hair.

"There. Now makeup" Dani said as she turned the chair to face her. Before Regina could protest Dani started applying the makeup. She gave her a full face. Smokey eyes. Deep red lipstick. Rosey cheeks. Highlighted nose. Dark brows filled in. The whole lot. Dani the smiled and turned the chair to face the mirror. "What do you think"

"I think it looks great. Thank you Dani" Regina replied with a soft smile at her daughter.

"You look beautiful. Emma is going to love it. You should get your heels on and bag because she'll be here soon" Dani said stepping out the way to let her up.

Regina stood up and went over to the door. She slipped into a pair of her highest heels. Making her a few inches taller. She grabbed her purse and put her phone into it. She ran her hands through her hair and straightened her dress.

"Ok I'm ready" Regina announced with a smile as she looked in the mirror.

"Wait. Not yet" Dani quickly said while walking over. She placed a necklace around Regina's neck and done it up at the back. It was diamond and belonged to her mother. "It's a good luck charm"

"Thank you" Regina replied as she pulled her teen daughter into her arms.

They held each other close for a few minutes. Just savouring the moment. The door then knocked. Both girls looked towards the bedroom door and Dani smiled brightly.

"Your date is here"