31

It's now Friday. Two days ago the two women tried there date but had it ruined by a criminal. Leaving them to start the night where it most likely would have ended. It's two days later and they have barely spoken. Regina has been avoiding Emma. She was sat at her desk doing paperwork. The blonde wondered into work late.

"It's about time detective swan. I have a new case for you" detective Crews announced as he was stood in his doorway of his office.

"I'll be there in a minute" Emma replied as she placed her bag on her desk.

"No swan" he growled before going back to his desk.

"What's a girl gotta do to get a break around here" Emma sighed as she dumbed everything on the desk. As she walked past Regina she smiled down at her and stopped. "Hey. Are you alright" Emma asked curiously as she looked stressed. Regina just nodded. "You sure"

"Yes. I'm very busy swan and you don't want to piss crews off" Regina replied not even looking up at the blonde.

Emma looked confused and carried on walking. She's noticed Regina has barely given her the time of day. She shrugged it off for now and went into Crews's office. She sat down and gave him an annoying smile.

"So me and Regina solved the case. Shocked" Emma asked turning her smile into a smirk.

"Your my best detectives. I knew you would. I wouldn't have put you together if I knew you were going to fail" crew replied a little confused by the blondes question.

"Well how can I help you anyway" Emma asked slouching in the chair and looking bored.

"I have a new case for you and Regina to work on. I know you usually work alone but you were very good together and you caught that other criminal Wednesday" crew announced as he handed her a file.

"Andrew Schilling. Murdered in his apartment. Autopsy says it was 6 stabs to the chest and one in the brain finishing him off. Married to Carly Schilling. Ages 47 and a very rich man" Emma said reading out loud what information she had. She looked up and placed the form down. "It was the wife. Case solved"

"Swan! Go solve the case! Don't make assumptions" Crews growled sternly as he slammed his hand on the desk.

"Fine. I'll go talk to Regina" Emma replied as she stood up with a sigh and left the office. She went over to Regina and pulled up a chair. "We have a knew case. Me and you. A murder"

"We're together again? Why" Regina asked now finally snapping her head up.

"I don't know. He said we're good together" Emma replied a little taken back by the reaction.

Regina stood up and kicked her chair back. She stormed into crews office getting his full angry attention. Her hands slammed against the desk in anger.

"I work alone. You know that. You said I only had to work with Emma in the rosa case. I go back to working alone. You know that! I work alone" Regina snapped being heard by everyone in the precinct.

"You work with who I want miss mills. I'm your superior officer. Don't argue with me" Crews orders as he stood up to make himself more powerful.

"Our deal was if I worked with Emma for the Rosa case and solved it then I go back  to working alone. I done that!"

"Keep your voice down mills! Go back to work"

Regina kicked the side of his desk before walking away. She went over to her desk with everyone watching her. Emma was taken back by what she over heard.

"Here's the file. Let me know when your ready to do it" Emma said as she threw the file onto the brunettes desk.

She then walked over to her desk annoyed. Regina sighed and picked up the file. She opened it and looked at any information she needed. She walked over to Emma's desk and dropped it onto it.

"Wife done it for the money. We're going to the crime scene" Regina demands before walking quickly away to the elevator.

Emma stood up annoyed and followed. As she got there the doors opened. They walked in and Regina pushed the bottom floor button. Emma waited a few seconds before pushing the button that stops the elevator half way down.

"Fuck you bitch" Emma snapped looking round at her.

"Excuse me" Regina questioned as her eyebrows shot up and her mouth dropped in shock.

"Two days ago we had sex and then ever since you've avoided me. Now you react like that when you find out you have to work with me. Are you serious" Emma replied annoyed at the brunette woman stood there.

"I am serious. I don't want to work with you or anyone. Also I've been busy. I have a life to sort out. I can't be running after you all the time" Regina snapped as she knew she was lying but still looked offended. She pushed the button to start the elevator. Emma pushed it again to stop it. "Enough! We have a job to do swan"

"What the fuck is going on with you" Emma asked annoyed as she pushed the brunettes shoulders.

"Don't push me" Regina snapped as she pinned her partner up at the wall.

"Don't pin me against the wall" Emma growled as she pushed Regina forward against the wall.

They were very close together. They could feel each others breath on there lips. Heart rates racing at the thick tension in the room. Regina snapped out of it and hooked her leg around Emma's. She tripped her over and pinned her against the floor.

"Don't do that again" Regina warned holding the blonde against the floor.

She stood up and pushed the button to make the elevator start again. Emma stood up annoyed and brushed herself off.

"Fuck you Regina. I can't believe I actually wanted to date you" Emma finally said while looking down and leaning against the wall.

Regina decided to stay silent and look down. Her eyes a little glassy. She shrugged it off and out her work face on. Hiding anything she was really feeling.

Her dumb partnerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें