Happy endings

Person pov - as today itzy became the best rookie group. They been doing so much photoshoots and did I mention they are going to be part of jyp family show in December !!!

Ryujin and yeji are both dating someone who very special to them

Lia And hyunjin both got a promise ring to love each other and collaborate a song soon

Chaeryeong and Kim song are happily together and of course Kai Lee is already 2 years old now they live in apartment in Seoul

Twice and got7 are still in the business and working on each other albums. Stray kids is currently in tour.

Kai and Jennie broke up with each other but still remain good friends.

And well lastly bts of course they still visit Kim song and Kai Lee even though they are busy and still support each other as a family !!

—————-
Kim pov - as today is Kai Lee birthday he looks at me and smiles at me and chaeryeong we were celebrating his 1st birthday as everyone came to decorate especially Kai we got him a paw patrol cake and his favorite food.

Ah I look at kai isn't our son gonna be a cutie like his father we both laugh and look at him .. the itzy girls came and of course everyone else join our son birthday

First I wanna say thank you for being part of kai Lee Life and also to everyone who came to support us through everything . And second kai yeji chaeryeong ryujin lia And yuna plus my brothers I wanna thank you for being part my life without you guys I don't know where I be .

As we all laugh and had fun I was so proud to have a life that I always thought it be hard ..

And well what can I say I love my family and my friends .

Never knew a girl like me could have a chance to win !! Life was hectic but still I am Kim song and I so excited to tell you that I am the sister of bts and the girlfriend of lee chaeryeong 🥥