To be loved or not be loved

- after I talk to stray kids I was alone studying for my test until kai came and sat next to me ... hey he said with smirk kai if you gonna bug me go away why don't you go with Jennie or the rest I rather bite my own tongue .. then talk to you as I put my book and notes down I kept thinking even though I never experienced the love I felt like the boys were gonna show me what is love ..

Um sunshine said kai I know we haven't talk but please let me love you again I know I screw up I promise to you I won't hurt you ... shut up kai why lie to me and go ahead tell my brothers that I been hanging out with the new boys .. by the way I have to go already I have appointment to go for jyp we talk later I guess ...

I knew kai was such good man I loved him but this time our relationship was over and I am done ...

As I was walking The boys put me to aside and told me KIM SONG WHY WERE YOU TALKING TO STRAY KIDS you know we punish you if you talk to anyone .... namjoon shut up like literally your stupid I wasn't talking to anyone it was stray kids I would now would y'all let me go !!

Seriously your grounded Kim song that means no phone no access to anything if you leave that means another hit got it .

Whatever guys I am not scared of you guys and if you loved me you never hurt me but you 7 are pathetically stupid !! As I walk away they were shocked angry and hurt ..

But i don't care I am focusing myself and my new friends I don't care what they say I am who I am .

After school •
As I was heading towards the exit changbin and Hyunjin scared me ahh I said you pabo don't do that as I laughed sorry noona we were having fun but anyways are you ready to meet our ceo and jyp building !! I know you love it !!

Thanks guys and honestly I never met anyone like you guys but yah let go before I get caught by my 7 brothers ..

As we left Jennie and kai were watching us but little did they know I had it coming I never knew why ..

As we enter the building the boys hugged me and said yay you are finally here so are you ready for Ceo cause I mean he gonna love you like he loves all of us here .. plus he has new girl group that preparing for debut and they need one more member to fill the maknae spot !!

Okay I got this I know I can do it as I walk to jyp door I knocked ..

Anneyong I am Kim song -inmida I came to see you as I was shaking and worrying what was gonna happen next ..

Ah yes stray kids new friend well I am Ceo Jy park but you can papa jyp or Ceo anyways I am so glad you came stray kids told me all about you so I know it sudden but would you like to join our company and become trainee along with the other girls who are about to debut we need one more spot for the new girl group and I would love for you to audition

Okay so I be singing queen of mean by Sarah Jeffery

I never thought myself as mean
I always thought I be the queen
In all between if I can't have that then I be the leader of dark and the bad
On my shoulders where angel used to be now he calling me the queen of mean

As the music stop Ceo look at me with surprise tone. Wow I love your tone it has pure emotions and your dance moves are on point we love you already

So here the paper or signature you can sign and we'll just tell me about yourself

Okay well I am Kim song I am 16 I am from Seoul korea my eomma and appa died when I was 7 I have 7 brothers but we have hard relationships and I promise to work hard and do my best for us team members !!

As I officially sign he said welcome to jyp entertainment we are glad to have trainee like you !! As he shake my hand and hugged me can't wait for the future !!!

As I was happy I was finally living my dreams and finally to get from my 7 evil brothers

This day is gonna be exciting for me